Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

User Name Change

76K views 707 replies 214 participants last post by  Jono74 
#1 · (Edited)
User Name Change Thread

Hi Mods,

I was wondering if there was any chance of changing my user name from current to Oldmate

Thanks in Advance!! Oldmate. :p

#638 ·
OK, now go and wash your mouth out with battery acid, now ;). But if you are in favour of and support a caravan and camping section I suppose we can forgive you :).

#654 ·
#660 ·
OK had a look and that username doesn't show up in the system, so it has either been deleted years ago, or maybe lost in the crash of 2010, are you sure that was the name??????

#661 ·
Yes that was it. I get called it quite a bit after a trip to the outback challenge years ago. Same user name as outers. It may have been Pissboy on here though. Thanks any way.

#667 ·
The name change will go through the entire forum where a username exists, so clicking on the name and choosing send PM will work. But if you are going to send one just from memory then no it won't, for the past few months we have been doing a cut and paste in the reply to a username change so that the old name stays in our reply so we can be reminded, ie.

Hey gee,
May i have my name changed to
FullNingCRD
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Hmmmm! Yes! But why??????

#669 ·
I'm seriously considering changing my username, i've had it ever since i Joined here in 2007 and I had the same username on the old Patrol Yahoo forum pre/post 2002...wouldn't think there would be too many that will remember that?!.

Geeyoutoo...i'll pm you what i'm thinking and can you let me know if it's taken please buddy?

#672 ·
Yes we can do that, I'll need to merge your old name into your new and change the name back to your old one, email address change will do it everytime when a forced password change happens, you cannot have two usernames on one email.

EDIT:
Done

#676 ·
#682 ·
G'day. I thought I'd come up with a pretty good username until recently when googling stuff on you tube, I came across a patrol with rego of the same name. It seems someone beat me too it. Ahwell, if you could change my name to Wobbles, that would be awesome. Cheers.

#683 ·
1 bloody post and want a name change already?????? lucky I'm in a good mood.....

Now go into the newbies section and introduce yourself or it is revoked :rolleyes:.

#686 ·
Howdy,

any chance of getting a section in the International posts for USA. looking for similar threads as Canadian's with Part resources and such.

Also how about a name change for me to GR-sharky . Not digging the numbers so much !
:p
Name change done, as for special section, that's a bit early considering numbers, maybe a little later, why not utilise the Canadian section while we think about it.....

#687 ·
Howdy,

any chance of getting a section in the International posts for USA. looking for similar threads as Canadian's with Part resources and such.

Also how about a name change for me to GR-sharky . Not digging the numbers so much !
:p
I had a long chat to Twinotter who is the Moderator of the International section. Seeing as most internationals post in the normal area of our forum we decided to rename that section Canadian and US, so for normal posting you can use that main section to your hearts content, with agreement I also added a 'For Sale in the US' subsection so you can sell cars and or parts through this, lets see how it progresses, it can always be returned if there is no action.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.