Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

(new thread started for reorganised event) Sunny Coast Show and Shine

8K views 63 replies 30 participants last post by  geeyoutoo 
#1 ·
Seeing as getting the right tides for a group to run up Teewah to DI Point on a weekend is not proving that easy, I wonder if another event (not a replacement BTW, but an addition that could be had on virtually any weekend) would be supported. I'm thinking of a Sunny Coast Show and Shine and I'm thinking a Saturday, seeing as my US project was cancelled I have some time on my hands and need something to keep me off the streets :).

The last one we had was in Brisbane a couple of years ago and I and a few others from here met up and had a convoy down so some of you Brisbaneites could do the reverse trip to here :), even a few NSW guys came up for that one (Shane3.0 springs to mind).

No venue in mind yet and no date either, I'm after expressions of interest before I go and open my big mouth. Maybe we could get some suppliers to attend, who knows.

What do you reckon????????

#2 ·
The last/inaugural Show & Shine was one of the best P4x4 events I've been to, let's do it! ****, now I need to buy another Patrol, unless you guys let me shine my wife's LC100 up and bring it along?

#28 ·
Cool! I'd better get off my arse and do something, have a few ideas, looking for a place that has some shade to stand around and chat. I seem to remember some bad cases of sunburn from the Brissy one :):).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.