Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

(new thread started for reorganised event) Sunny Coast Show and Shine

8K views 63 replies 30 participants last post by  geeyoutoo 
#1 ·
Seeing as getting the right tides for a group to run up Teewah to DI Point on a weekend is not proving that easy, I wonder if another event (not a replacement BTW, but an addition that could be had on virtually any weekend) would be supported. I'm thinking of a Sunny Coast Show and Shine and I'm thinking a Saturday, seeing as my US project was cancelled I have some time on my hands and need something to keep me off the streets :).

The last one we had was in Brisbane a couple of years ago and I and a few others from here met up and had a convoy down so some of you Brisbaneites could do the reverse trip to here :), even a few NSW guys came up for that one (Shane3.0 springs to mind).

No venue in mind yet and no date either, I'm after expressions of interest before I go and open my big mouth. Maybe we could get some suppliers to attend, who knows.

What do you reckon????????

#63 ·
Oh Hell yeah, glad this is still on the cards, would be great to go to another show and shine. Any help I can lend you Ross give us a PM, RCC didn't give me any grief last time but yeah, the sunburn factor was rather extreme 8) :oops: :eviltong:

#64 · (Edited)
Closed, new thread for re organised show and shine started.

I have a trip to Newcastle coming up soon (step sister has serious liver failure and basically too old for surgery, may not be around if I put it off any longer), June I have a Reef trip planned so the "show n shine's" got to fit in with all that....... when I get back from Newcastle I'll put some effort into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.