1. Dual Batteries.
2. Safari DTronic.
3. Piranah Auto Isolation and Circuit Breaker.
4. DIY Additional earth strap, chassis to body.
5. DIY Catch Can.
6. Dual Dawes boost control, needle valve in cab. Now Removed second Dawes and utilised the solenoid to open the line to the needle valve, working well with better fuel eco.
7. Normally closed solenoid defaults Dawes to high boost in a failure.
8. 2 3/4" Beaudesert exhaust.
9. Cross Country Intercooler with under slung fan.
10. Carter 4600HP Lift Pump, now replaced with 4601, no problems just wanted higher pressure.
11. DIY 3 way pump Isolation Switch, allows manual filter bleeding without ignition.
12. DIY Fuel Filter Bleed Point with ball valve integrated at the Filter housing.
13. DIY JayCar voltage modifier (KC5490) and hand controller (KC5386) for MAF voltage adjustment (replaces TurboSmart FCD2).
14. DIY Glow Plug Timer (Kemo M113A) with bypass plug.
15. Water/Meth Injection (Devils Own), with a DIY 10L custom St St tank. Since undergone a partial conversion to CoolingMist FailSafe controller and nozzles with pre turbo injection.
16. DIY Fuel cooler (using auto trans cooler) mounted in front of radiator and cut into the tank return/spill line mod at the Injector Pump.
17. Autometer Pro Comp fuel pressure gauge with low pressure alarm.
18. Fumoto F-102 sump drain valve.
19. DIY Inertia switch for automatically isolating lift pump in case of accident.
20. K&N E9267 direct replacement cleanable air filter, supplemented with a BMC FB229/07 filter as a spare.
21. DIY Modified airbox opening from 80mm to 105mm.
22. DIY 3" intake from airbox to turbo.
23. DIY TPS control (via JayCar Voltage Switch) of main Water Meth injection solenoid.
24. DIY 2 1/4" outlet from Turbo all the way to IC. Bloody marvelous!!!
25. Changed Water Meth control to a simple Hobbs switch (56-76057-15) adjusted to switch 1st stage injection on at 16psi, my max boost is now 21psi.
27. Upgraded lift pump to Carter 4601 black comp.
28. Fabricated new turbo inlet going from the std 2" to 2.5".