Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
This was a one owner MQ Patrol I am intending to use as my farm work ute and thought I would give it a little freshen up before putting her to work.
I would like to note first, alot of the cab was either missing or damadged so i have either custom made parts, or used parts from other vehicles. I have just recently finished my carpentry apprenticship so this was done on apprentice wages. The dash was badly damaged and several components not...
A bit beat up, but still running strong. Ive repainted a few trims and bars, but havent touched the panels yet. Although a few have been repainted at some point. Headlights are ebay spec and have also added the led bar. Bull bar and rear bar I made myself out of rhs steel. The large dent in the...
Pride and joy, and money pit
Restomodded family off road tourer
2006 GU patrol TD4.2 bought it second hand from manhiem it belonged to correctional services in Western Australia it has still got red dust everywhere came with duel spare wheels .
She LOVES IT!!
Nothing better than a gq
Hey I'm Chris, I have a Gu patrol leaf spring ute. I'm look to put 35s on and with a 2 inch lift, just wondering what sort of lift kits are the best. I am wanting to have as much flex as possible
Arthur River,Lake Lea,Mt Cleveland,cheers,
This is our general 'run around' car for taking dogs (and used to be kids) to beaches etc.
Always wanted a good looking, top of the range Patrol!
1999 Safari ZD30, 2007 & 2008 Y61 LWB Patrols....
Stock y61 with new tread
Picked this up in Vancouver 2 weeks ago and drove across the country with no problems. This is my first safari and happy to find one within my budget. Previous owner decked out the sound system with new speakers and a sub as well as bluetooth. Matte black step sides and rear corner bumpers were...