Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

The Best Life You Could Have?

6K views 43 replies 30 participants last post by  Zoltan 
#1 ·
I think about this sometimes. Just what would it be like? How do you organise it?

As an example, my cousin, yep...he's even older than me. But, he cracked it. He's a writer, never done a proper job in his life. Married a woman 20 years younger, never had any kids (came from a big family and didn't feel the need to reproduce.)

Lives in Canada and has a Condo in Florida where he goes when it gets cold. Wife is one of those North American Dynamos...organises everything...he just lies on his spine and writes. Also travels the World as he pleases. A very comfortable life.

What do you reckon would suit you? For me, Lotto winner would do for openers.

#39 ·
I reckon be gratefull for what you have & live within your means & get on with acctually living your life rather than thinking about living it.Lifes too short to wait for that tatts win.
Do what YOU want & what makes YOU happy & people around you will be much happier as well.

#44 ·
Tho i've had a tough life...I am happy with who I am, the experience & self awareness that I have gained. Without my past, I wouldn't be who orwhere I am now. As they say...we are a produc of our past.

I always dreamed of one day earning a living from music & thought it ws unacheivable. But succeeded. So I feel blessed. I'm not rich with money but am rich within myself, healthy & happy. I also enjoy making people happy with what I do. Sure money makes it easier but they also do say that the more more money you have the more headaches & responsablity.

In a nutshell...the grass will always be greener on the other side. Human nature.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.