Here you go, stick up your best recipies. :bigthumb:

Foo

#4,988 ·
WTF is wrong with you? [emoji53]

Foo

Hurry up corkhead!

Reactions: warthog
#4,992 ·
I have no need for caffeine, clearly all you guys have issues if you need caffeine to get going.

I wake up and have a stein of water.. go mount the throne, shower and leave for walk by 5am.

Esty, you still smoke so your opinion doesn't matter.. that is even less healthy then a caffeine addiction.

#5,005 ·
I hope everyone knows about the benefits of Red Wine and has read all about 'The French Paradox' on Google.

Take that with a grain of salt Esty, it's not widely accepted as anything other than anecdotal, as it doesn't stand up to serious statistical scrutiny.

Which is not to say I don't enjoy a couple of glasses of a nice red a couple of times a week :)

#5,007 ·
I got me some Pork Belly and green sandcrabs on the way home. :bananada: I'm going to try a new recipe for the belly but don't know yet, what I will do with the sandcrabs. :confused:

Fork, I can't find where the new recipe was saved to! :headwall:

Foo

#5,009 ·
Dang that looks good, Foo!!

This morning on the today show they where doing a story on frozen pies... they gave the Herbert Adams 8hr slow cooked range a decent plug. I have one in the oven cooking atm.. Better be good. :lol:

#5,015 ·
Come to think of it if I went without a shower for a month my missus might have a heart attack.

But if I went a month without red wine it wouldn't bother her one way or the other.

Now I'm confused as to what this all proves Lionel.