Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

03 GU coil cab ute

78K views 397 replies 72 participants last post by  Deccers 
#1 ·
Hey guys havent been around the forum much for a while ive had a few patrols and currently a ss which is for sale ;) Just bought a 03 GU coil cab ute its abit rough and stock as they come but that will all change in time

It currently has
minus two inch lift,
horse float hitch
bent as bullbar
one spotlight

What ive done since ive had it :
new pioneer head unit
sony speakers with seperate tweeters
pioneer amp and sub
pillar pod
water and boost gauge
tomorrow it gets a 3" exhaust

In the Future:

Full 4"lift kit fox shocks etc
Full custom bar work( bullbar sliders scrub bars and tray
Full respray in orange
35s for daily tyres
37"treps
Front lokka
Lightbar
bucket seat in passenger side
centre console
HID kit

All this will start happening as soon as the SS goes should be lots of fun and hopefully get to start wheeling with a few of you again soon!

See less See more
#18 ·
Called into buds customs today to sort dates out etc spoke to Dave and Lee. The patrol will be going in on the 8th of April for the following:

Custom front bar, sliders, scrub bars and full custom tray

4"lift Including front long arms and rear long arms, fox shocks, panhards, control arms, draglink etc

Cant wait to see what it turns out like should be unreal. Also picked up a snorkel for it the other day.

Off to Fraser Island for easter in the lowrider will be good to get away!

Cheers
Jamie

#19 ·
Woowsers you must have some coin to throw around! Cant wait to see how she looks after this.
I was thinking of heading to fraser in october but im to scared to drive my car near the salt water haha.

#20 ·
Haha not really still got 20k of ss sitting there that wont bloody sell :(

Lol I lived in Hervey Bay for 19 years so been going there ever since I can remember most of the fourbys we have taken over never really had a problem always give them a real good wash not at a car wash the high pressure hose just spreads the sand around more usually a sprinkler or manually doing it at home does the trick ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.