Promotion of Business on the Forums - Take Note - Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum
Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum, Photos, Directory

Go Back   Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum > Nissan Patrol and Safari Models > Nissan Patrol GQ/Y60 & Ford Maverick

Patrol4x4.com is the premier Nissan Patrol Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Patrol 4x4 Admin

Exclamation Promotion of Business on the Forums - Take Note

I am noticing more and more members using Patrol 4x4 as a place to promote their businesses and the products and services they offer, with some not even participating in the forum for any other means. We have a dedicated section for this here -> http://www.patrol4x4.com/forum/vendor-display-expiring-shortly-14/, and you may maintain 1 thread there to promote your lines all you wish - within reason.

Please keep the product and service offers out of the Technical, 4x4 and General Discussion areas. I will be cutting up threads when I have time and moving these types of posts to the Vendors section.

Anyone who breaks this rule will have all their posts removed, and rights for the Vendors section revoked. Please keep in mind that you have the opportunity to promote your business free of charge here, and some of you do well from it. Try to give something back in return by participating in the forums on a non-business level, ensure you follow the guidelines of each section, and keep your promotions in the business section.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 17-03-2007, 01:50 AM
Patrol 4x4 Admin

There appears to be more sales posts in the technical sections than I thought, so rather than editing or splitting and moving them, I am now deleting them.

Note: Posting the price that you can sell something for is considered promotion. Keep it out of technical.

Additional Note: Private Messaging is not a sales channel. Do not initiate contact with a person who has posted in technical and offer them your products or services.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!