Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Anyone Got Any Pics Of There Rig Mq/mk

40K views 185 replies 79 participants last post by  mick85pootrol 
#1 ·
need to see some pictures of some MQ/MK getting sick of reading about peoples rigs show us some photos

#52 ·
very rusty Patrol said:
Pictures of my very rusty 88 sorty:? will hopfully get a 2" lift at the front and a 3" rear as rear very saggy and a 1" chassis lift as well as 33 12.5 16 tyres on cruser 16x8" rims:D
NICE PROJECT FOR YOU MATE!! BIT OF WORK IT COULD BE AS GOOD AS BFH'S TRUCK! GIVE ME A SHOUT WHEN ITS DONE, I LOVE OFFROADING IN DERBYSHIRE, WILL COME OVER AND WE CAN DO STANAGE EDGE AND SURROUNDING LANES!:D

#54 ·
very rusty Patrol said:
will do mate no problem. Just wish i could up load some bloody photos of it. have now repaired all four chassis mounts in the foot wells you can no longer watch the road through the floor.
READ THE STICKY DONE BY BIGGQ IN THE REGISTRY BOUT PHOTOS. YOU NEED TO SET UP A HOSTING ACCOUNT SOMEWHERE TO DO IT. MOST PEOPLE ON HERE SEEM TO USE PHOTOBUCKET.COM. THEN YOU COPY AND PASTE THE PHOTO DETAILS FROM THE PROPERTIES TAB INTO THE THREAD. SOUNDS SIMPLE, NOT DONE IT MYSELF YET THO AS WAITING TO GET SOME GOOD SHOTS WHEN CAR BACK ON/OFF THE ROAD!

#55 ·
BIGBADWULF said:
READ THE STICKY DONE BY BIGGQ IN THE REGISTRY BOUT PHOTOS. YOU NEED TO SET UP A HOSTING ACCOUNT SOMEWHERE TO DO IT. MOST PEOPLE ON HERE SEEM TO USE PHOTOBUCKET.COM. THEN YOU COPY AND PASTE THE PHOTO DETAILS FROM THE PROPERTIES TAB INTO THE THREAD. SOUNDS SIMPLE, NOT DONE IT MYSELF YET THO AS WAITING TO GET SOME GOOD SHOTS WHEN CAR BACK ON/OFF THE ROAD!
SOORY NOT IN REGISTRY, ITS IN FORUM NEWS!

#56 ·
rusty the pics lie, i,ve got to do some body repairs the tail gate has seen better days and the cills are starting to bubble going down coney green this weekend with it so i'll start the clean up when i get back

a question does the 160 rear tailgate fit a 260? there's a mint unit in my local breakers he want 40 quid any clues?

hey up big bad wulf any chance of coming over Derby with you and do some of the lanes i've seen round there look well sweet for views and driving

Gazza

#62 · (Edited)
Hi Bfh Course You Can Mate, As Soon As I Get Mine Back And Get Engine Run In Again Will Send U A Pm. Hopefully Rusty Will Be Sorted To! Think That May Be A First In The Uk, 3 Patrols Offroad At The Same Time Same Place!!:) Like Your New Boots, did you get them from Bronco 4x4? thats down your way aint it? Your Rig Is In Good Shape Too, I Had One Like It Bout 10 Years Ago, But It Was More Like Rusty's!!!

#66 ·
#69 ·
Thanks guys. Lol yeah i asked for some a few months back but never got anywhere. Would be more then happy to put some on the truck though! Anyone point me in the right direction?

#70 ·
Did you ask in the 'new format' stickers thread? If you did and I missed you, then I'm sorry.

Let me know what you want and I'll PM you the details. Quick pricing is $2.50 for a medium in red or white and postage is $5.80 as then need to go in a tube, so I always advise on getting at least 2 stickers! But then I would... I have a pile to get rid of.

Regards,
g@z.

#73 ·
MK Pic

Here's my Rig,

Bought it only a few weeks before I took this photo. Pretty much stock, and barely worked - no brakes, bearings shot, transfer case level busted. Got it all fixed and works great now. Previous owner had it in a garage for 3 to 4 years and didn't use it. Rego ran out in 2003. Got it re-registered in Jan this year.:cool:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.