2011 patrol Burned in UAE desert -- pics - Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum
Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum, Photos, Directory

Go Back   Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum > Nissan Patrol and Safari Models > Nissan Patrol Y62

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-01-2011, 06:01 PM

Default 2011 patrol Burned in UAE desert -- pics

a new Nissan patrol 2011 burned in UAE desert

i think the ugly pig burned because the to much electricity
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-01-2011, 06:21 PM

Any idea why?
Or just like Landrovers burn for no reason!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 16-01-2011, 07:30 PM

Garage

He probably owns ten of them and has just shot home to grab another one

2000 GU ute TD4.2T with stuff
2012 Can Am XMR 800
2013 Pioneer Onyx Campertrailer
Old 16-01-2011, 09:27 PM

v8 petrol?
Old 16-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Grenade Master

Who cares?
Old 16-01-2011, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
Who cares?
exactly
Old 17-01-2011, 01:08 AM

Nissan Patrol recalled overseas but kissing-cousin Infiniti QX56 not affected [*UPDATED] — Autoblog
Old 17-01-2011, 01:09 AM

Maybe?
Old 17-01-2011, 05:26 AM
Best troll on P4x4.com

Garage

I'm thinking it's an insurance job because the car sucks arse and the owner couldn't sell it for second hand bubble gum.
Blue Patrol Club #1
ST Club #58
CRD Ute Club #1

'07 Patrol Ute, ZD30 CRD
'00 Patrol Wagon, ZD30 DI
Old 17-01-2011, 06:39 AM
Part Of The Furniture Round Here

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to dbsep

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Some of the posts on here really are border line with remarks I would of expect from a lower form of human life. Making stupid remarks about are Arabian Friends and false claims deos not do us any justice at all. If it was not for the UAE and Saudi Arabia there would be no Patrol Market or maybe the Patrol as we know it now or from 2004 onwards would have been maybe shelved. Believe it or not the UAE and Saudi Arabia buy more Patrols then the rest of the world. Dubai imports the most Patrol's and has done from way back when the Patrol first came on the Market. I believe Saudi follows this up in 2nd and oz follows 3rd.

First of all the location of the Photo is big red on the road to Hatta 35 KMH from Dubai city center. It’s a local and expat dune that’s raced on Friday and Saturday afternoon for FUN by male and females western and Arabian back grounds. I know this I use go there weekly with local’s and fellow expats family’s. Mainly due the fact that we all share they same interest and its great to get out during the afternoon. In regards to the Photo we can not presume it dint belong to expat from oz or any part of the world. If it was to be a insurance job it wouldn’t be by a local it more likely be from expat as most of them just trying to survive yet live a life style that’s not in there own budget. Most of the cars in the UAE are bank rolled to expats and then dumped at the airport, under ground car parks when they lose there jobs and flee the country like scared Donkeys. I have never seen a Arab 4x4 web site saying comments based towards westerners with stupid remarks like a few on this thread. Should we not keep the topic based around the post or picture. I spent 10 years in the Dubai and believe me they would run most expats ragged in the desert when it comes to driving in dunes day or night.

Lets also not forget that the Patrol V8 is 14 months old in Dubai, Middle East and a few Asian locations. How new 2010 Patrols do you have in your country? Oh maybe there filling to void in the Middle East due to people burning them to claim back a few thousand dollars.

Last edited by dbsep; 17-01-2011 at 07:03 AM.
Old 17-01-2011, 07:49 AM
Safari Hoarder

Garage

What a land yacht that is....
Old 17-01-2011, 08:39 AM
.........50 Shades of Yom

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilrig6 View Post
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Some of the posts on here really are border line with remarks I would of expect from a lower form of human life. Making stupid remarks about are Arabian Friends and false claims deos not do us any justice at all. If it was not for the UAE and Saudi Arabia there would be no Patrol Market or maybe the Patrol as we know it now or from 2004 onwards would have been maybe shelved. Believe it or not the UAE and Saudi Arabia buy more Patrols then the rest of the world. Dubai imports the most Patrol's and has done from way back when the Patrol first came on the Market. I believe Saudi follows this up in 2nd and oz follows 3rd.

First of all the location of the Photo is big red on the road to Hatta 35 KMH from Dubai city center. Itís a local and expat dune thatís raced on Friday and Saturday afternoon for FUN by male and females western and Arabian back grounds. I know this I use go there weekly with localís and fellow expats familyís. Mainly due the fact that we all share they same interest and its great to get out during the afternoon. In regards to the Photo we can not presume it dint belong to expat from oz or any part of the world. If it was to be a insurance job it wouldnít be by a local it more likely be from expat as most of them just trying to survive yet live a life style thatís not in there own budget. Most of the cars in the UAE are bank rolled to expats and then dumped at the airport, under ground car parks when they lose there jobs and flee the country like scared Donkeys. I have never seen a Arab 4x4 web site saying comments based towards westerners with stupid remarks like a few on this thread. Should we not keep the topic based around the post or picture. I spent 10 years in the Dubai and believe me they would run most expats ragged in the desert when it comes to driving in dunes day or night.

Lets also not forget that the Patrol V8 is 14 months old in Dubai, Middle East and a few Asian locations. How new 2010 Patrols do you have in your country? Oh maybe there filling to void in the Middle East due to people burning them to claim back a few thousand dollars.
tall poppy syndrome. australia is full of it and this forum has it bad at the moment.
Old 17-01-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilrig6 View Post

First of all the location of the Photo is big red on the road to Hatta 35 KMH from Dubai city center. Itís a local and expat dune thatís raced on Friday and Saturday afternoon for FUN by male and females western and Arabian back grounds. I know this I use go there weekly with localís and fellow expats familyís. Mainly due the fact that we all share they same interest and its great to get out during the afternoon. In regards to the Photo we can not presume it dint belong to expat from oz or any part of the world. If it was to be a insurance job it wouldnít be by a local it more likely be from expat as most of them just trying to survive yet live a life style thatís not in there own budget. Most of the cars in the UAE are bank rolled to expats and then dumped at the airport, under ground car parks when they lose there jobs and flee the country like scared Donkeys. I have never seen a Arab 4x4 web site saying comments based towards westerners with stupid remarks like a few on this thread. Should we not keep the topic based around the post or picture. I spent 10 years in the Dubai and believe me they would run most expats ragged in the desert when it comes to driving in dunes day or night.

Hi mate.
I think it's just a language/humour barrier.
I couldn't see anything other than attempts at humour, I wouldn't take it to heart.

Cheers.

4.2..........I'll be there after you!
Old 17-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Best troll on P4x4.com

Garage

I can only see two post that I could considered to be offencive if they were at all. I think oilrig6 is right about post in general on this forum, but that comment might be suited better in another thread rather than this one.
Blue Patrol Club #1
ST Club #58
CRD Ute Club #1

'07 Patrol Ute, ZD30 CRD
Old 17-01-2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
Any idea why?
Or just like Landrovers burn for no reason!
Sorry
i know not much difference but it is jeep that has the burning issue.

And what a good start for the new patrol. Atleast the issue may be fixed prior to landing in Oz.

2" Lift , 43mm Foam Cells, KM2's, 80l Waeco, Safari snorkel, Blocked EGR, VDO Boost/ Pyro Gauge, 2.5" Freelflow Dump, DAWES/ Needle Valve, Provent 200 Oil catch can, Converted Hubs

Last edited by SHANE 3.0; 17-01-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 17-01-2011, 02:28 PM

With the following in mind I draw this possible Conclusion.
Patrol for Oz put back to 2012
Infinity dealerships to open late this year (or early next year) in OZ in Capitol cities only.

I would not mind punting that there will be no version of this for Nissan to sell as Patrols and it will come here under the Infinity banner only.
Old 17-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Best troll on P4x4.com

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzbits View Post
I would not mind punting that there will be no version of this for Nissan to sell as Patrols and it will come here under the Infinity banner only.
Infiniti QX | Official Infiniti Abu Dhabi
Blue Patrol Club #1
ST Club #58
CRD Ute Club #1

'07 Patrol Ute, ZD30 CRD
Old 17-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Best troll on P4x4.com

Garage

I don't think they would bring Infinitis here, how many new Lexus that have a Toyota equivalent do you see on the road now days. I am yet to see a LX570 (LC200) on the road and haven't seen many LC100 equivalents.

It wouldn't be worth setting up a new brand if Nissan are standardising their model range for a global market.
Blue Patrol Club #1
ST Club #58
CRD Ute Club #1

'07 Patrol Ute, ZD30 CRD
Old 17-01-2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzbits;
With the following in mind I draw this possible Conclusion.
Patrol for Oz put back to 2012
Infinity dealerships to open late this year (or early next year) in OZ in Capitol cities only.

Makes sense, with the talk of Nissan keeping the gu and the new patrol. From a marketing point of view it will probably help sales of both if they are branded under different names.

If I was Nissan I'd stop making a Luxo pack gu and only make povo packs to save money on the production line. And the new patrol would sell better under the "high end" Nissan name (Infiniti) because people are stupid and the more it costs the bigger the **** factor.

Cheers,
Nic
Maroon/Gold Patrol Club Member #6
Old 17-01-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey View Post
I don't think they would bring Infinitis here, how many new Lexus that have a Toyota equivalent do you see on the road now days. I am yet to see a LX570 (LC200) on the road and haven't seen many LC100 equivalents.

It wouldn't be worth setting up a new brand if Nissan are standardising their model range for a global market.
Trust me when I say INFINITI IS GO.
CEO (or similar seat shiner) has been appointed and the expressions of interest are being taken NOW for cashed up dealers or possibly overseas dealers willing to tip a bucket load of cash in for an exclusive brand/market. There will most likely only be one dealer initially for each market (read state capital) initially.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Image Verification