Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum - View Single Post - Update on seatbelts - fixing retraction problems
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2015, 11:52 PM
LED ZEPPELIN

Thanked 2,544 Times in 1,639 Posts
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_boi View Post
for the record I am not in the Aircraft Industry, I am a an IT engineer who used to race Pommy cars. I write alot of HOWTOs for others to follow in my line of work.. As I sort out all the little things, watch for more Howtos to come
Cant find the edit button for the original post. I did actually clean the head and seatbelt runners with wire but didn't add that as I thought the post may be too long ..

I need some help working on diesel motors, never worked them before. would love a first hand lesson on oil filter, fuel filter and bleeding techniques...I live in Ormeau QLD, if anyone is doing that please message me so I can get a lesson... Reading a haynes is NOT the same as watching/doing the work
First off, you can't edit your posts after 24 hours - sorry, but that's how it works here. I like it about as much as you do. PM me if you want me to edit your posts.

We have a heap of members within range of you, and a lot of them have proven their worth with valuable posts here, and/or terrific involvement with day/weekend trips we've organised. Put a post up asking for what you want and I reckon you'll get it.

It seems I need more endothelial cells in my blood-brain barrier
The Following User Says Thank You to Squalo For This Useful Post:
marky_boi (01-05-2015)