Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Aldi

80K views 1K replies 68 participants last post by  JFF45 
#1 ·
4wd, boating gear on sale for fathers day :)

HL jack for $79

Short roof rack basket for $100

Awning for $169

some of the other gear is marked up,. but still some bargains in there

#19 ·
I like this little bargain for my dremel. $15.

Foo

Your worst nightmare is behind you. 😈

#24 ·
Only if you don't want to end up like Leethals' finger. :angel: :lol:

Foo

Reactions: Softy
#30 ·
Mine wasn't at Aldi. If I thought about going in there it would refuse.

I can see the attraction of Aldi stores. You can definitely fill your trolley for less than a proper supermarket like Coles. Aldi sells off-brand products which are cheaper to stock and sell. The quality is lower of course.

They also sell some handyman gear which is a fly-catcher to get people into the store so they can buy food-like substances.

I don't think it is any accident that Aldi stores are often sited close to Centrelink ... same patrons.

#31 ·
Oh come on, gimme a break -

I can't think of any ACT Aldis near centrelink sites, All the ones I've seen in SA are nowhere near Centrelink or Medibank (which is the new whole of Govt Shopfront model)

The food I've eaten from Aldi is just as good if not better than what I've eaten at woolies and coles - their meat is australian produce, their fruit and veg is australian and not snap frozen and shipped in like some of coles and woolies

and per line item, Aldi use more Australian companies than coles or woolies, they certainly don't sell apples as fresh when they've actually been snap frozen for 6 months (as what wollies and coles were doing when they were caught out for fibbing) - they sell real fresh fruit

Our family used to supply woolies with fresh fruit and they were bloody rapists, they screwed australian suppliers to the bone

you can stick the big 2 right up your clacker, I'll buy from aldi before I go anywhere near those two again

#33 ·
you can stick the big 2 right up your clacker, I'll buy from aldi before I go anywhere near those two again
Well said. They have been screwing us for years. They can fcuk right off as far as I'm concerned.
My sister worked for Coles for 20 years, finishing as a HR manager in the Melb head office.
The culture in there changed a few years ago when they hired an ex Tesco ceo from Britain who is a toe cutter.
She is out now and working for the racv on better money and conditions. Much happier.
Coles only care about the bottom line for their shareholders and don't care who they do over to improve it.

#35 ·
does every aldi store have 4x4 related stuff and all the other junk ive been seeing on here? or is it just select stores? im guessing they just get a pallet load of certain things every now and then and sell them till theyre all gone? we have just got a few stores over here in WA so might go down and have a squiz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.