A big winge about "EVERY THING 4WD" in Cranbourne - Page 2 - Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum
Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum, Photos, Directory

Go Back   Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum > General Forums > General Discussion

Patrol4x4.com is the premier Nissan Patrol Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-11-2011, 04:04 PM
SUI GENERIS UTE

Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudso View Post
Shouldn't have to, the guy is a long time member of this forum so he'll probably see it.
I think things should try and be fully sorted out with the business first though before going all guns blazing on the net. Sounds very wrong whats gone on though.
You are probably right Sudso but the OP has posted the thread and has a right to post his winge as does the vender have a right to defend or have the thread removed when fixed to their degree of compromise. Or a Fix stated here. Had i known the venders sig i would have reacted a different way. This sort of shame does nobody any good, and there is always two sides of a story.

Peter
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 29-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Forum Tragic

Send a message via MSN to BeNos

im all for naming a shaming. gives a good warning to other users. but before you can be truely judgemental you need to hear his side of the story.
though zipties to hold on a number plate. id hope he is pretty good with words cause thats very bad.

and osh i agree 100%. on a slightly different way but i no people who always think that a store person is trying to rip them off regardless of helpful they are. and his actions dont make this process any easier and he wonders why he never gets good customer service. yet i can speak to the same bloke and not have a drama, get a good deal and be 100% happy with their service. so your actions also influence that.
www.revolutionforklifts.com.au
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 29-11-2011, 07:31 PM

Another business bashing thread. Doesnt anybody have the balls anymore to sort there problems out with a business face to face rather than throw their one sided story up on a forum hoping everyone is going to feel sorry for them and shoot the said business down without even knowing what may or may not have really happened.

FFS we even have members suggesting physical harm.

What I really find pathetic is that the OP is bitching about some guy supposedly making his girlfriend cry yet didn't have a problem sending her back into an already volitile situation to pick up a bar and get some cable ties changed, if I have read it wrong and it was actually at this point that she was brought to tears then why the hell weren't your there doing your own dirty work in the first place?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a genuine name and shame once all facts and all story's have been put forth like in the case of Xro but let's be honest all this thread is really about is "the bad man made my girl friend cry".

To the OP, Man up and go deal with them if it really is as bad as you think it is!
Old 29-11-2011, 07:45 PM

i am strongly booing that comment [email protected] .....why so steamed up about this?? u got something to do with the workshop being flammed?.........seems to me from what i read he has tried to sort the problems out.... well everything else i read screams dodgy shop........
Old 29-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market

Garage

Never ending story, just like Hardly Normal, bitch'n cos internet sales are eating into his profit, diddums Harvey.
For anyone that goes into his stores, just to see the sales staff run and hide or find something important to do all of a sudden, the customer is treated like crap by some young sticky up hair'd pimple faced kid with no manners. So suck it up mate.

And then there is JB HI FI in Mandurah, as you walk through the door, there is someone to greet you with a smile and the offer to help , someone is there to advise or demo an item, the staff are very friendly and extremely helpfull.
So that's where I go, for a fuse or a 5 foot TV.
Cheers, the ferret.
Old 29-11-2011, 08:06 PM

im all for naming and shaming too. I had a similar experiance, i needed to get the high pressure power steering line made up, so i called "a local hose company" and they said they could make it up no probs, so i pulled the line out and asked the missus to drop it off for me when she was on the way to work, this guy acted like he didnt know why she was there and when she dropped my name and said i called he wouldnt even look in his book so she had to call me, so i talked to him and he "remembered", then he wouldnt help her get the oily lines out of her boot, he was totally rude and obnoxious to her. After she left he called saying he didnt realise i wanted the steal parts replaced he thought i only wanted the rubber done and it would be $200 extra, i told him to not go any further and ill call holden and ask how much they want.

They wanted $200 so i told him not to worry about it, but he said he had already started, (he had only had it for 20 minutes) but i said for him to figure out what i owed him and ill come by and pay him for his trouble.

When i got off the phone to him i got a called from the missus explaining how he had treated her, so i told her not to worry ill take care of it. so i called him back up and said yeh mate go ahead with the job coz holden fell through, he called me when he was done and i told him to go shove them because of how he treated my gf and he should learn how to talk to customers. By what he said to him he had not learnt a thing! lol
Old 29-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Gone Fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FERRET View Post
Never ending story, just like Hardly Normal, bitch'n cos internet sales are eating into his profit, diddums Harvey.
For anyone that goes into his stores, just to see the sales staff run and hide or find something important to do all of a sudden, the customer is treated like crap by some young sticky up hair'd pimple faced kid with no manners. So suck it up mate.

And then there is JB HI FI in Mandurah, as you walk through the door, there is someone to greet you with a smile and the offer to help , someone is there to advise or demo an item, the staff are very friendly and extremely helpfull.
So that's where I go, for a fuse or a 5 foot TV.
Cheers, the ferret.
The JB's in adelaide are like that to, very helpfull, I bought a laptop at a JB at the gold coast, when i got back home it was havin drama's, took it in to JB here ,asked for the computer man and he came and pulled the back off replaced something and put another 2Gig or whatever it is card in it,so its now nearly 4 he said, all for nothin,and was apologetic for the inconvenience, So same, go there for everything DVD's etc.Thats service for ya.

89 GQ TD42
White patrol club#213
DX patrol club# 71
4.2 L Diesel club #65
GQ TD 4.2 CLUB #30
Old 29-11-2011, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchgq View Post
i am strongly booing that comment [email protected] .....why so steamed up about this?? u got something to do with the workshop being flammed?.........seems to me from what i read he has tried to sort the problems out.... well everything else i read screams dodgy shop........
Boo all you want champ I just believe there are two sides to every story and more and more people are all too quick to jump on a forum to have a bitch without always coming forward with all that actually went on. Obviously the fact that he is not a very nice person is enough for you too to raise judgement but I'm looking for something a bit more substantial. Small business is a hard enough game when you are actually doing all the right things but once 1 bad expeirance hits the net it can have detrimental consequences. If things went down as have been said then so be it, flame away but as a spectator we all should be reserving judgement till both sides have told their part.

And no I don't have any affiliation with the said business.
Old 29-11-2011, 08:29 PM

so you waited two months for someone to put a few bolts into the end wings are to connect the two
power cables to your winch and your girlfriend cried ?

something doesn't add up here .
Old 29-11-2011, 09:56 PM
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by old.school.hero View Post

and wanted to sell me something that was designed not for my application and that was 3 times the price.
The manager probably thought you had plenty of money but no idea
Old 30-11-2011, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
so you waited two months for someone to put a few bolts into the end wings are to connect the two
power cables to your winch and your girlfriend cried ?

something doesn't add up here .

I can't make any sense of that.

sounds a but like that song. The end wings are connected to the... Sidewings.. the sidewings are connected to the... front wing... the front wings connected to the... power cable... and go make your woman cry dooo dooo dooo
Old 30-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Premium Vendor

Im always amazed how these threads bring the best out of everyone.
Old 30-11-2011, 04:29 PM
It's all good

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken View Post
im always amazed how these threads bring the best out of everyone.
Green patrol club #13
ST - club #40
Old 30-11-2011, 05:07 PM

Picture of girlfriend please...

DIY GU Drink Holders
Old 30-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Resident Social Democrat

Go and talk to the manager/owner. Take him ALL your complaints, even the GF crying one. Give him a time frame that you expect things to be fixed.

Ideally, you could/should have done this BEFORE putting it on the interweb. Deal with things personally first THEN 'name and shame'.
Old 30-11-2011, 07:52 PM

Send a message via MSN to mikegq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamus View Post
Picture of girlfriend please...
Gold hahahahahah
I want to make this quote my sig but dunno how hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yom View Post
I am 99.9% positive women and gay blokes look at bananas and cucumbers in sexual ways.
Old 30-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Gone Fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluemav View Post
Go and talk to the manager/owner. Take him ALL your complaints, even the GF crying one. Give him a time frame that you expect things to be fixed.

Ideally, you could/should have done this BEFORE putting it on the interweb. Deal with things personally first THEN 'name and shame'.
Its been going on for two months!!! its in the OP. Id'e be spewin after a week,with what he said they done.

89 GQ TD42
White patrol club#213
DX patrol club# 71
4.2 L Diesel club #65
GQ TD 4.2 CLUB #30
Old 30-11-2011, 08:19 PM

Ph UK I've run out of popcorn!
Old 30-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanked 1,313 Times in 963 Posts

Can someone summarise this thread into a few dot points?

k thnx bai.
Old 30-11-2011, 11:35 PM
LED ZEPPELIN

Thanked 2,553 Times in 1,646 Posts
Garage

Sure

- Complaint about vendor
- Supporting comments
- Alternative view comments
- Sexual deviant comments
- Your question

Glad I could help

It seems I need more endothelial cells in my blood-brain barrier