Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

NSW and QLD Origin lineups

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  patrol dude 
#1 ·
Keen to see what everyone's thoughts are?

Surely Keary and Walker need to be considered for NSW halves.

Will Ben Hunt get another chance for QLD? Shame Drearden hasn't had the chance to play the whole season. Looks like a future origin player. Great organising player.

Thoughts?

#2 ·
Hmmmm! Pondered this one before approving :), strange that someones first post in a Patrol forum is about football and a poll to boot (pun intended)???? How would you like to go to the newbies section and do an introduction so we know a bit about you and what you drive :).

#7 ·
Sorry mate must have been in a footy mood and forgot where I was!

Headed over to the Newbies forum to introduce myself. :grin:

#4 ·
Nah, he's made his choice and it's time for the next up n coming lot to stand up. ;)

Foo

#8 ·
Bloody hell, NSW team was only named yesterday and they are already bitching about the selection. WTF? [emoji15]

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

#9 ·
How goods Freddy - "I wouldn't normally pick a guy whose only played 10 NRL games, but he is just that good" Obviously Troy would understand he's talking about another quality Broncos player [emoji6][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Foo
#10 ·
If you look up some of the footage of him playing reserve grade, the selection is warranted. Runs the ball like an absolute ANIMAL.

Will be interesting to see him and Arrow face off against each other.

#11 ·
I see Walters declared war on the news the other day, that is very sporting of him :rolleyes:.

GO THE BLUES

But we will just play football not war games.......... what do you reckon @troytheboy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.