Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got the shock of my life at about 00.30 this morning, I was sitting quietly on the pc checking out the forums when my 17yr old daughter who'd said good night to me hours earlier came screaming, & I do mean screaming, out of her bedroom going six, six, I got a six non-stop. After I got her to slow done a bit I figured out what it was all about but in the meantime she had run in to wake mum up, jumping up & down & screaming. I thought they reckon that they are grown up, or so they keep telling us anyway LOL :roll: It took her ages to slow down & stop hypo-ventilating :rofl: but she did get a lot (a hell of) better than we were expecting.
Any other happy parents or students out there ???

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
So she was screaming 6 6 6?

Was she inside the tv set?

Check the closet for a vortex

·
Registered
nissan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the yr12 score they need for uni, & the screaming & hyperventilating is a teenage girl thing I think LOL. The lower the OP score the better it is, & I think its out of 25??? but it helps with what Uni accepts them & for what :)

p.s. she was after a 12 or better for young teaching i.e. primary school

·
Registered
nissan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHAHA that's funny! I get what Steelo is telling us but Yom's response cracked me up more!!

:headwall: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
Nissan
1,442 Posts
Haha thought so, I too waited up to check out my score. I'm more than happy with the rusult :) oours are out of 100 though :)

Tell your daughter well done for me......I too have just done year 12 and i know how it feels to be finished :)

·
Registered
nissan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Haha, she's laughing & blushing a bit as I just showed her the thread :ahah:, Sarah says thanks & hopes you got what you needed & wanted too.

·
Registered
Nissan patrol Gu Dx ute
127 Posts
hahah yer just finished this year got a 15, i was pritty happy considering i started a school based aprentership in grade 11 and still went for an op, which i didnt need. Now im finished school got and op and 2nd year carpenter apprentice and loving every second of it. :)

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
OP6 and wants to be a teacher? What a waste of intellect! Hopefully she changes her mind and puts it to good use and becomes a scientist, doctor, social researcher, or something requiring alot of brains! Leave the teaching to those who cannot do!

Jokes.
My mum is a teacher.
Good on her! I got a 14 but that was 10 years ag now! Whoa!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts