Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More and more 12V Safaris are landing in Canada. Just had a PM from one owner asking about getting glow plugs for his rig. The correct NGK number is Y-707RS: NGK - Product finder

You can find them online for significantly less money than local resellers will offer. So spend some time searching around with the aftermarket part number. You might also want to cross it to others brand part numbers, like Bosch's.
http://www.ngk.de/en/product-finder/produktfinder/PKW/GLUEHKERZEN/NISSAN/PATROL/Y-707RS/9701/

Reactions: GR-sharky

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
Go onto NGK wholesale USA, The original NGK as stated above were $8 AU each when I ordered mine and ended up being about $10 each delivered to aust. $58 each here for same plug through nissan:)

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
Patrol 89, but same motor NA TD42. 12V. as Canuck was referring to. 24 V. would be different.

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,775 Posts
Well, pm me your chassis number and I can compare but there are differences between the Safaris and the Patrols. The part number I used came from a 94/11 12 volt Safari with the TD42T. Could be the difference is the factory turbo model.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts