Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day Everyone,
GU Patrol CC. I am keen to install some 12v plugs. Can people post pics of where they have installed them please?

Thanks in advance,
Michael

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Hi,

I take it that CC means cab chassis.

If it's tray power outlets you were thinking of I had a Ali plate welded into the top right corner of the headboard. As seen below.

Worked great when I was spotlighting and had the engel hooked up.

If it's the interior do a search using the google at the top left hand of the forum for power outlet, 12v outlet etc and I'm sure a heap of info will pop up. Remember the wagon interiors are the same as the utes so should be a heap of info out there.

Cheers

Booy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
Nissan
201 Posts
On the centre console. I just filed down the edges of the sockets (Narva dual USB and 12V socket. Just be aware the Narva USB sockets have a stupid blue led that is always on, to remove you just have to pop the white cover off from the sides and then cut the LED out)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi
I have a 2011 coil cab chasis
in the cab I have mounted Narva twin socket lighter type to both kickpanels thers's heaps of room behind them and if you remove the pillar cover there's plenty of access to get cables to the dash and on the tray I have Anderson plugs tucked just under the tray on both sides and one near the towbar I use the towbar one to power the camper trailer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts