Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set of front fenders for my G60, every single time I think I find a set they turn out to be overseas. I also am going to be getting rid of most of the Patrol powertrain and suspention. I know the purists will hate me for this but I want to build a daily driver, something that will last another 40 years. That and the v8 bug has had it's grip on me since I was 12. So I would be willing to trade any parts for some decent fenders, or sell what I have and buy some fenders or what ever works lol. The only problem peice is the engine in mine, the tranny, transfer case, diffs all look good. I have all 5 pizza cutters with it lol. The engine is taken apart but looks to be all there if anyone needs any parts. I will also be getting rid of the rear sliding glass in favor of one piece windows for security reasons.

This is her now btw.

·
naturally asthmatic
4,383 Posts
I would look south of the border. You are more likely to find sufficient quantities of G60s down there to support a parts market for them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m on the west coast of Canada too. Mine is a 1970 g60 and I’m trying to restore it. At the moment I need a drivers side fender. I would like to think the fenders would be compatible from multiple years/models.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Paul

·
Registered
3-4 G60 trying to make one
17 Posts
Early ones have single lights and the later ones have two. In Oz the inner drivers side is different as at some point the inner is dished in to fit a larger brake booster.

without
Motor vehicle Wood Gas Automotive exterior Auto part

with
Brown Wood Motor vehicle Gas Metal

·
Registered
3-4 G60 trying to make one
17 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
2 Posts
Mine are repairable except the driver's side vent is rotted out. Really what I need is the fender panel including the vent mechanism. The passenger side has been repaired but the vent wasn't an issue there. Also I will need parts down the road so if anybody has a source it would be great. If there was something in North America that would be awesome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts