Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let any 2.8 owners know I got a price of $295.00 for a replacement MAF from Bursons yesterday. Its a swap deal though so no good for a spare.
I think thats a good price.
:)

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Mean And Fuglies, commonly employed as salespeople of random cleaning product all over the country.

·
Registered
247 Posts
it has been mentioned before on here that the MAF from a Maxima will fit they are the same but half the cost available from repco i think i read.

Search for it it was mentioned on here

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I alsmost died when I got mine ($400 refurbed) and after fitting the new one I read the sticker on the side of the box and it said to suit skyline. I called the place back where I got it from and they confirmed the maxima, skyline and patrol are all the same part number listing. Also confirmed all "pink sticker" Mafs are the same, but they just changed the numbers on them for some reason.

·
Registered
Nissan
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have just fitted a replacement MAF that I purchased from the Ebay link above. Cost $96 delivered from Japan. Its a refurbished unit from a skyline, is working fine and I have the old one as a spare.
There was nothing wrong with the old one but I changed it as part of my trip prep and for peace of mind.

:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts