Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol 2.8td gu st
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mine reached 97c today on big hill, i reckon it'l go bit higher on a hotter day im just curious and want to know what other 2.8gu's are doin..

·
Registered
757 Posts
normal driving (around town and hwy work) has the temp sitting aroundthe 88 deg mark. On a long step hill close to home we can get it up to around 94 deg.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
normal driving (around town and hwy work) has the temp sitting aroundthe 88 deg mark. On a long step hill close to home we can get it up to around 94 deg.
hey thanks for that camo, any1 else want to share temp figures on 2.8gu???

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Don't yet have a digital guage (coming) but up on stockton beach a hot weekend the other day and soft sand saw the guage rise to 3/4+ it was over 97c because the aux fan was running with a/c off.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Was over 100c for sure!
It was hot slow slogging in the low range soft sand too

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Same, we both have 88C thermostats.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't yet have a digital guage (coming) but up on stockton beach a hot weekend the other day and soft sand saw the guage rise to 3/4+ it was over 97c because the aux fan was running with a/c off.
sweet thanks for that guys,, hey smokey you should get that ecutalk of phil A+ from me,,, he's only has cpl units left before he makes another batch... i was goin to buy a watchdog water temp gauge 150 bucks for just 1 gauge luckily i came across a thread on ecutalk Mmmm decision time ecutallk or watchdog...the rest goes without saying..

conclusion to this thread,,, thinking im running tad hot but no alarm bells yet ill keep n eye on it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts