Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this may be a stupid question but i just put in a 2 inch lift last night (shocks and springs)
is there anything else i should replace such as bushes or anything??
iv been told no need to for 2 inch but does anyone know if thats true??

·
Registered
nissan
308 Posts
You will get away with not doing any bushes mate but If you get steering that is a bit shaky or feels funny then whack a set of caster correction bushes in your radius arms.... I did it to mine just to be sure... Cost me about $130 from memory......

·
Registered
728 Posts
Early model GQs should have the caster correction kit. If you have a GQ II (from late 92) you shouldn't need them.

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
961 Posts
sorry to hijack this a little. i have fitted a 2" lift also. mine drives well but the steering wheel isn't straight any more. is this the same problem your having and did the wheel allign fix it. i haven't been driving mine much so haven't got around to fixing it (bit lazy on my part).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
um ill let u know cause my steering wheel's been off before putting in lift and havent got wheel alignment in years. mainly cause iv been lazy
but sense lift went its been about the same except it handles so much better

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.