Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

I am looking at upgrading my GQ patrol and i can only find a few GU 4.2td they are all very $$ the one i am looking at he has $24,000 on it and is pretty firm so i don't think i will get much more off that price. it has done 150000k's and it stock standard dose that seem like a good price or should i keep on looking??

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just got off the phone with him and he is going to take $22,500 the only problem is it is about 150km south of where i leave i have not seen the car, my work mate is down there on holidays so he has checked it out and from what i have seen i think this is a go so i am soon to be the new owner of a GU :cool:

·
Registered
nissan
322 Posts
i got mine through auctions - if you know anyone that does it that way, or go have a look your self if there is one near by, you can save alot of money - i got a 01 td42t ute for 16grand - compared to 23000 without a RWC...
just my 2c

·
Registered
nissan
91 Posts
From the prices I was seeing 6 months ago when I bought mine, $22500 for an 02 model is pretty good. And with those km's on it, its definitely worth it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts