Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
If you know its the farking wrong section, WHY do you then put it up????

FFS :roll:

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because the for sale section is a pain in the arse and people don't like it. I am selling it on e-bay so I thought it would be out of place in the for sale section FFS

·
Registered
Nissan
97 Posts
Ask whatever price you want. It ****s me when guys cast judgement on prices asked...if it's too much it wont sell. Usually their not comparing apples with apples...

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it never over heats, and how do you know what I'm asking? its an auction, and that's the starting price!

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Not your ad in particular, but what is it with the reserve being a top secret? I've never understood that in auctions. If you want $40k, why not start it at 40k, or put the reserve in the ad. I always have.

No point people wasting their/my time if you start it at 400 and want 20,000 for an item.

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,957 Posts
Not your ad in particular, but what is it with the reserve being a top secret? I've never understood that in auctions. If you want $40k, why not start it at 40k, or put the reserve in the ad. I always have.

No point people wasting their/my time if you start it at 400 and want 20,000 for an item.
I get confused by people putting a start price of say $20,000 and a reserve of say $30,000 on their car. . . . . why not start at 0.99c? it costs more and more the higher starting price you set. -the reserve is still the same.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Jacket_1985 said:
I get confused by people putting a start price of say $20,000 and a reserve of say $30,000 on their car. . . . . why not start at 0.99c?.
why not start it at 30k? thats how much you want, saves wasting everyones time, and stops 5000 tools bidding 500 times at $20 per bid.

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,957 Posts
why not start it at 30k? thats how much you want, saves wasting everyones time, and stops 5000 tools bidding 500 times at $20 per bid.
ebay is all about the excitement of bidding! if you only wanted to put a price on it and have somebody come up and buy it. . . . list it on carsales.com. its 10times better Than ebay at getting results that you want.

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
reserve is at $28000

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
With that motor it might be worth putting it in "Antique Cars" as well, hey Benno?
lol, yeah but still outlive yours!

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks mate. there are more people out there that aren't on this site, and if someone gave me 28k I would probably take it to get the sale over with

1 - 17 of 17 Posts