Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, thought I'd show my gu, nothing special but I like it and appreciate feedback both positive and negative.
The car
2008 gu wagon I have owned it 3.5 years and have put around 60k on it.
Came with dual batteries and a gme UHF and that's about it..
Spec list
Narva spotties with HID conversion
Nissan winch bar
Full length roof rack
LED rear lights
darkest legal tint
sony carplay stereo with alpine speakers
dual batteries
gme uhf
manual locking hub conversion
285 70 17 falken wildpeak at3w
snorkel
2 inch lift (king springs and tough dog foam cell shocks plus rtc dampener)
exedy hd clutch with single mass flywheel
dawes/needle valve
gfb boost controller
catch can
forefront intercooler
3 inch manta turbo back exhaust straight through with just a hotdog
custom remap at 21psi making 175hp and 468nm
Thats about it off the top of my head. Mechanical wise iv only really had to do an alternator, manifold and injectors.
Future plans include rear draws and a winch and thats about it, need to find more time to use it out on the tracks!!!
Plan to keep it for years as have spent a fair bit and l quite like it Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good mate, certainly has some fruit on it, did you do all that?
Cheers mate. Some things I have but alot has been done by shops. Forgot to mention it has an egr delete as well. Tune clutch etc is only recently the rest has been done over the last few years.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y60
114 Posts
GU4 right? I love that body. Maybe next year i will change my GQ to GU4 :D nice ride ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GU4 right? I love that body. Maybe next year i will change my GQ to GU4 :D nice ride ;)
Cheers mate yeah I had a pretty modified gq ute for 5 years before this and no regrets at all!!! Aircon cruise control comfy as etc, I know about the 3l horror stories but my commonrail has been spot on really and since tuned definately not underpowered. Have always loved this shape etc hence why I persisted with this and got to a level im pretty happy with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts