Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

Wondering if anyone has found some good cup holder options as the factory ones infront of the centre console are just a little too small for a can in a stubby holder. I have been looking on ebay and also have a left over non-tip cup holder left over from the gq but not really keen on mounting that in the car as it is big and obnoxious. Just after some pics or info if anyone has made up a custom one or found a good supllier.
Thanks in advance

Cheers,

BJ

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
KISS is best, $2.00 from supa crap, slides under right side window moulding near door catch, left one goes nicely into air vent on left side, unobtrusive, chuck it when you're sick of it, or too many beer or coffee stains. Just dont cut the strap like my missus did so she could put in a big cup from maccas or HJ's then expect it to stay in place under acceleration, ha ha ha very funny at time, but not for hours after, "told you so" didn't work either. Couldn't be bothered with other solutions, too hard, too much time, too much money, too much mucking about, $2.00 and 5 seconds did me fine for last three years. and you know what, most coffee cups and cans Australia fit no probs, only 600ml coke bottles and a couple others are too fat in the arse to fit, no loss, prefer cans anyhow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts