Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just after a little more info on this as it seems to be rare in aus. I have heard rumours that if it's going into a Gu zd30crd manual there's no need for a conversion kit, just fab mounts is this true.. was thinking of an ls2 swap but this caught my attention tia

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,103 Posts
I have read of this conversion and there maybe a thread or two on it so do a search, I know the Beamer conversion was popular in Russia, we had a Russian member, Nikolay, from memory you may be able to find him in a search and pm him.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
I remember seeing a couple but not the details but there has to be some adaption to the gearbox. I doubt there's any chance they bolt together. Same with wiring loom. It will need customizing.

·
Registered
841 Posts
For manual gearbox’s. I think it was a simple bellhousing adaptor. That one of the euro guys was making.
Then a wiring loom no different to any other conversion.

But engine sat in the right spot for drive shafts to be in the same spot.

There was a company talking about them. Which I thought was the same company talking about the ISB Cummins conversion. Auto Excellence I think was the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,103 Posts
@Toastie Here's a link to a thread where you may be able to make conact with someone in Russia that coul supply info for you. This is what forums are all about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts