Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Super Moderator
nissan
298 Posts
At this point in time I don't think Sandi and I can make it due to family commitments. If things change we'll be there. Has the caravan park indicated when they'll need to know final numbers?

·
Registered
nissan
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
At this point in time I don't think Sandi and I can make it due to family commitments. If things change we'll be there. Has the caravan park indicated when they'll need to know final numbers?
No they haven't I will talk to them in the next few weeks to touch base again & I'll ask
Oscar

Reactions: JakeWild

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,087 Posts
Will the Victorian Borders be open by the time this comes around.

·
Registered
nissan
11,072 Posts
i mean its close to 12 months from now. surely daredevil dan can sort his hsit out and shouldnt be an issue. but then this bat flu aint going to far any time soon i dont reckon.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
i mean its close to 12 months from now. surely daredevil dan can sort his hsit out and shouldnt be an issue. but then this bat flu aint going to far any time soon i dont reckon.
It’s the numbnut population licking each other I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2003 ZD30 Patrol
179 Posts
Somehow I doubt it. This bat flu is really starting to p!ss me off. At this rate it'll be XMas in lockdown before we know it. :mad:
Tell me about it! I’m just glad I’m in construction and still working otherwise I’d go mad stuck at home. Don’t know what I’d do if we go to stage 4!

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
2,289 Posts
Tell me about it! I’m just glad I’m in construction and still working otherwise I’d go mad stuck at home. Don’t know what I’d do if we go to stage 4!
I'm not a huge socialite. We don't have a large number of social contacts and don't often go out. I have my wife and kids with me in the house and generally that's all I need. I have a full time office job but I work from home and haven't set foot in the office since March. I really feel for people who sit at home all alone as even I now feel the need for getting out the house a bit.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. I'll be bloody devastated if we're forced to cancel it because of bat flu.

·
Registered
nissan
277 Posts
Book in for a spot I’ll be there with the New BT and van, it’s in my neck of the woods any way

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I think I might have to add this to the list.
Probably swag if it’s just me. But if it can fit around school. I would try and bring the wife and kids. Which means comfy camper.
Lots of good loops can be done around Licola. Most I haven’t drive. For 20yrs. Back then I could drive around with out a map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
@Oscar and Leone are we still doing this? Seems like we might have half a chance now that our COVID woes are a little more under control?
I hope so I have deliberately left the caravan park alone while they have been in such a hard lockdown
I will call the caravan park within the next week and update here with whats happening
At this stage If they are open we are going
Cheers Oscar

Reactions: AndrieK

·
Registered
9,497 Posts
Would be lovely to think that it's all safe again by then. I haven't been through Vic high country since 2015. Missing seeing some hills.

So keep the fingers crossed and the mask ready if it opens up again in time, I might come back.

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
2,289 Posts
I hope so I have deliberately left the caravan park alone while they have been in such a hard lockdown
I will call the caravan park within the next week and update here with whats happening
At this stage If they are open we are going
Cheers Oscar
I made an enquiry on their website yesterday and mentioned the forum. A very friendly gentleman phoned me back this morning and said he doesn't know what I'm talking about. :LOL: I told him you deliberately left him alone due to the bat flu, but we'll pick up the conversation again shortly. Put my name up for a cabin anyway, so looks like I'll be taking the family regardless. ;)

14days of zero cases and zero deaths in VIC today, and only 3 active cases in the state... I think Dan the man overshot the mark a little... :unsure: Not complaining though...

41 - 60 of 82 Posts