Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I made an enquiry on their website yesterday and mentioned the forum. A very friendly gentleman phoned me back this morning and said he doesn't know what I'm talking about. :LOL: I told him you deliberately left him alone due to the bat flu, but we'll pick up the conversation again shortly. Put my name up for a cabin anyway, so looks like I'll be taking the family regardless. ;)

14days of zero cases and zero deaths in VIC today, and only 3 active cases in the state... I think Dan the man overshot the mark a little... :unsure: Not complaining though...
I will ring on Monday Thanks

Reactions: AndrieK

·
Registered
nissan
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I spoke with Darin (sic) today 18th Nov about booking accommodation for the meetup weekend he has put our name to a number of sites which I believe will be the better sites as there is a fire pit to keep us entertained at night
The weekend we have chosen 23-26 April 2020 should be quiet for the caravan park which will be good for us .
i need people to let me know if they want an unpowered or powered site so I can give Darin an idea of what we are after.Can I also ask if you are taking a caravan can you let me know as well (we are). Can you all reply to me as soon as you can So I can give Darin as much notice as possible. Please don't forget it will be up to those going to book their own accommodation with the caravan park.
cheers Oscar

·
Registered
399 Posts
I spoke with Darin (sic) today 18th Nov about booking accommodation for the meetup weekend he has put our name to a number of sites which I believe will be the better sites as there is a fire pit to keep us entertained at night
The weekend we have chosen 23-26 April 2020 should be quiet for the caravan park which will be good for us .
i need people to let me know if they want an unpowered or powered site so I can give Darin an idea of what we are after.Can I also ask if you are taking a caravan can you let me know as well (we are). Can you all reply to me as soon as you can So I can give Darin as much notice as possible. Please don't forget it will be up to those going to book their own accommodation with the caravan park.
cheers Oscar
check out the dates and who said queenslanders are behind just look at NSW go still can not get over covid..........hahahahahaha.....sim

·
Registered
nissan
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
check out the dates and who said queenslanders are behind just look at NSW go still can not get over covid..........hahahahahaha.....sim
Dyslexia at work. This is what you have got to look forward to.
But as you would be well aware those of us who are not queenslanders and can tell time would be aware that we have already past 23-26 April 2020 and realise it is meant to be 2021 but thank you for bringing it to my attention.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: sim

·
Registered
Was known as JT54_Y61 GU IV 08CRD Wag ST
1,262 Posts
Several cabins located adjacent to the large pit with camp kitchen adjacent (not a bad setup for not roughing it).

Stayed there a coupe of yrs ago and met up with like minded people. Might get down there with this, won't go firm at the moment

·
Registered
nissan
4,923 Posts
cheers Oscar
As you requested above, we are coming with our caravan and will take a powered site.

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
2,492 Posts
cheers Oscar
I'll be there. Powered or unpowered site doesn't matter. No caravan.

·
Registered
nissan
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #72

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,922 Posts
I'll only need an unpowered site.
The car will run the fridge, and overnight temps should be low enough to keep beer cold outside so that's all i care about.

Reactions: Oscar and Leone

·
Registered
nissan
862 Posts
Unpowered site is fine for us. (y)

61 - 80 of 82 Posts