Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys
just looking at a 21ltr waeco, brand new and very cheap, my main Q is those of you that have a 21lit cooler how much can you fit in it. i will ony be using it for short trips max 2-3 days and the odd day trip would this be a good size considering its just me. also it needs the power lead are these easy to get ahold of.

cheer
kyle

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
I think a few patrollers have replaced their centre console with these. Do a search I'm sure I remember this being the case.

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
Don't much like the bigger 'Peltier Effect' style Coolers myself as they pull some serious power, cobber.

Great for Truckies etc where the Engine is hardly ever turned off and if the stuff going in them is cold already so not sure what/how you intend to use it for the "2 to 3 days"... IE they don't really like ambient stuff put in with cold stuff and are really slow to pull down temps in that case.

Day trips etc no probs at all really

Genuine Power Cables etc easily obtained from Waeco if you can't find one to suit

·
Registered
nissan
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NO not at all :) yes it is what do you reckon?

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
good price. if you are concerned about power leads just buy a OEM from waeco direct

·
Registered
nissan
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
picken it up this arvo cheers

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
Hmmm $200 is 'reasonable'... The Waeco leads are about $30 from memory.

The Waeco 21's sell for about $240 plus delivery Online (not Ebay) or I saw 'em at $275 at Rays Outdoors a while back.

Anyway a saving of 20% (even more if you knock up a home made lead) for a new item isn't to laughed at thats for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts