Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Buy the Patrol Back
nissan patrol
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says completely free all weekend up for most things prefer a overnighter tho

If no takers then a card booze and hooker night it is :D

Let me know

·
Registered
93 SWB Maverick
1,390 Posts
Hey Andy how are ya.. Where you thinking???? Im keen to get away. but it all depends where.

·
Buy the Patrol Back
nissan patrol
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
absolutely dont care were too....name a place and a time and I am there can leave Friday night as well.

Cheers

·
Buy the Patrol Back
nissan patrol
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said I am willing to go anywhere south east looks swamped out....

·
Buy the Patrol Back
nissan patrol
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Loveday is fun, the drive dont bother me....Let John reply and see what he is thinking...

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
1,730 Posts
Great idea Andy, if I'm not installing solar panels this weekend, I'm keen. Will this be boys only, or family friendly?

·
Buy the Patrol Back
nissan patrol
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wont have anyone with me but I am not fussed if anyone wants to bring there family etc just basically want to get away, break stuff and have a camp fire and have a few beers.

Hopefully John will reply tonight and we can come to an agreement ona venue/place to go, I wont be able to post again until very late tonight or tomorrow got Bowls...

Cheers

·
Registered
93 SWB Maverick
1,390 Posts
Lovedays out for me. i was only thinking possible day trip atm. Looks like im busy saturday so might have to give it a miss.. why didnt you make it th 29th, i took a weeks holidays from then! haha

·
Registered
GU IV 4.2
987 Posts
Was probably gonna go to Loveday this weekend at some stage any way. Just down the road for me. If you go there i might see ya at some time over the weekend

·
Registered
Nissan
314 Posts
loveday is tops! can never go wrong goin there!
i am takin the trol out tomorrow at the first day out since 2 months bein bend and locked up in shed and crashies!
go out to the murry mouth at goolwa do some fishin and let the dogs for a run, they have missed out on goin to the beach too!

·
If you drive a box you get box
1,115 Posts
bugger

if i wasnt picking up a busted GU on saturday and working sunday i'd be in for something andy. be good to get out and dirty

·
Registered
93 SWB Maverick
1,390 Posts
I will probably never go to loveday again, unless its for a forum meet up like last time. Its shell grit clay, it gets into your seals and chews them out.. it sticks to everything and takes months to clean off.. Any mud you go through up there you have to wash off instantly otherwise your in for it. plus its pretty average place to me.. all man made stuff, no fun in it really.

·
Buy the Patrol Back
nissan patrol
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
First things first John your out ?

Matty would be awesome to catch up again but oyur busy???

Darren what is happening with the solar panels..???? yes family friendly from my point of view (I will keep my swearing down a notch)

Mark B any preferences ? looks like it me and you so far I am happy wherever but as Mav siad Loveday mud is **** and hard on seal already cost a front Main seal but the reat of it is ok for a blast every now and then.

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
447 Posts
yer well i just spent 4 days cleaning mud out of various places and new bearings etc so prob not keen on that haha i may just head up the river with all my mates if nobody is keen this weekend maybe we should organize another forum trip??

·
Registered
nissan
36 Posts
I will probably never go to loveday again, unless its for a forum meet up like last time. Its shell grit clay, it gets into your seals and chews them out.. it sticks to everything and takes months to clean off.. Any mud you go through up there you have to wash off instantly otherwise your in for it. plus its pretty average place to me.. all man made stuff, no fun in it really.
x2 you summed up my thoughts on the place exactly, sure it was good in the early days but now it's more about spending money in tony'$ Taven.

·
Registered
nissan
1,730 Posts
Darren what is happening with the solar panels..????
Cheers
I'm still waiting for my sparky mate to confirm we are doing it this weekend. Also doing my drag link replacement Sat morning (incl wheel alignment). If it turns out to be a last minute sort of thing, you more keen to wheel or camp? Know a couple of free camp spots for a beer and fire within 1.5hrs or so of Adel, but nothing exciting for wheeling - or could go out Salt Creek way - haven't been there before. Maybe one nighter, swag, no kids, and pub dinner?

·
Registered
93 SWB Maverick
1,390 Posts
Im still waiting to see if i can get this new Patrol, after ive done work to it ill get away (Long distance) more often. The reason i dont like to go long distances is the shorty is a Pig comfortable wise

1 - 20 of 31 Posts