Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After driving down freeway decided to check belt, lucky because driving back home tomorrow so was able to get replacement.

Thanks to Paul Helmsy for info over phone.

Here's the belt

·
Registered
757 Posts
bugger good thing you checked. Was the best very old?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought it with 160ks now has 192k so I presume belt may have been changed some time I would hope. Was always serviced by Nissan prior to my purchase. but done now I know that this site has helped me learn something else.

·
Banned
nissan
261 Posts
I bought it with 160ks now has 192k so I presume belt may have been changed some time I would hope. Was always serviced by Nissan prior to my purchase. but done now I know that this site has helped me learn something else.
from what I have heard could have been the original too. mine has done 120k on the original belt and it looks good still...spare under the seat in case :D

·
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market
nissan
3,026 Posts
from what I have heard could have been the original too. mine has done 120k on the original belt and it looks good still...spare under the seat in case :D
I'd be changing it now, easy ta do at home, you've had a good run out of it, don't risk overheating the 3 Lt, my 4 bobs worth.;)

·
Banned
nissan
261 Posts
waiting for a good reason to pull it all to bits...noisy bearing, tensioner shot....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts