Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
A mate of mine is pulling out his 3.3 diesel and putting in a 302 windsor he has from a donor MQ but the exhaust manifolds are not quite right. What manifolds or headers do others run as he has one on the drivers side face back and the passenger side is a D/S turned up side down and face forward with the pipe loop under the donk

·
Registered
nissan patrol
147 Posts
I am running the EFI 302 from the EF Falcon with that I used the standard EF Falcon manifolds. The passenger side was a tight fit where the pipe went passed the chassis though but wasn't impossible to do.
Johno.

·
Registered
nissan
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will the EFI exhaust fit on the older carb 302's

·
Registered
nissan
275 Posts
How on earth can you spoil another vehicle by putting a Ford motor in it. How disgracful.

·
Registered
nissan
275 Posts
Better than a rattly old Ford. I feel sick just thinking about it. :D

·
Registered
nissan patrol
147 Posts
I believe that the inlet manifold interchanges but not sure about the exhaust manifold. There is only one way to find out. Get onto a Ford wreckers they may know.
Johno.

·
Registered
nissan
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found out some more today It is actually the drivers side that is the problem they have used two pass side manifolds off two different models maybe XY and Mustang. He also has a 2" body lift so he may be able to go out between the chassis and the body.

·
Registered
nissan
275 Posts
What is he doing with the 3.3 motor Plonka?

·
Registered
nissan
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Ch0ps
The 3.3 is just sitting doing sweet f/a only suitable for rebuild but was running (sick)
As for just getting some block huggers any suggestion on where to get some in WA Geinie want $250 a port to make some

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
grab yourself a copy of perth street car magazine, heaps of ford performance shops advertising in there. or go straight to chris mills performance, im sure they will have what you need.

·
Registered
nissan
275 Posts
The 3.3 is just sitting doing sweet f/a only suitable for rebuild but was running (sick)
I will be in Rockingham this weekend for a week, gotta visit Shark for some bits and pieces, PM me a phone number if there's anything for sale and I will drop in at least for a look.

·
Registered
193 Posts
yea'r go the block hugger's, you wont go wrong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts