Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the latest 4wd Action magazine there was a article about some readers vehicles doing a Simpson trip & a ZD30 GU having to be towed due to a fuel system failure

Had a look at some forums & couldn't see any threads on this & wondering if anyone has any other information on the failure or links to threads about this

Regards Don

·
Registered
nissan
76 Posts
Simpson

Hi Don,
I think you will find that was Jason ( EATNMUD) when he copped a load of bad fuel. He was stuck in Isa the same time as I was. I picked up crook fuel on the Cape and killed a pump by the time I hit Isa. I think his thread was fuel pump failure.

Cheers
Graeme

·
Registered
nissan
8,978 Posts
It would have been a very objective article akin to the WAN's "Sydney Found" bombshell.

To call that catalouge toilet paper would be insulting to sorbent.

·
its a shopping trolley
1,157 Posts
Hi Don,
I think you will find that was Jason ( EATNMUD) when he copped a load of bad fuel. He was stuck in Isa the same time as I was. I picked up crook fuel on the Cape and killed a pump by the time I hit Isa. I think his thread was fuel pump failure.

Cheers
Graeme
How did you go with your claim afterwoods?

·
Registered
nissan
76 Posts
Fuel pump

Hi Craig,
They originally rejected claim, I escalated claim to disputes division who reviewed and paid claim in full plus all accommodation and and associated costs ( meals etc). Whole effort took approx 12 weeks, but worth it in the end.

So, all good in the end.

Graeme

1 - 6 of 6 Posts