Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas, is anyone in or knows of a 4wd club in adelaide that isn't full of pension cards and caravans?.....did a bit of a search and all the websites i came across seem to be a bit more of the senior variety lol.....not having a go at anyone....just looking for a legit club with a few fellas my age is all :D

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Not sure how old you are ,but there are still some of us older members of society who still like to get down and dirty and play in the mud, per sec, with our trolls. LOL,

Just having a dig.

·
Registered
nissan
1,730 Posts
I checked out a couple of clubs in SA sometime back as I thought it would be good to get involved. Came to the conclusion that most were about politics and stoking each other at their meetings. Some clubs idea of a good time was to drive on the tarmac (possibly even a gravel road), on the way to a bakery, have a feed and then drive back. Not for me.
Have to say I love going away with the forum guys when I can. All good people.
I think Sudso's club sounds alright and they seem to have a great time, but it's too far away :(
Will be interesting to see what other clubs might be put up in this thread - happy to keep an open mind.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Subaru club of SA, good bunch of people and some go bloody hard
Also try the Mt Lofty Rangers club in Blackwood

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well one of me mate was telling me yesterday bout a new club called dirtydeeds i think....i did a quick search but didn't really find much.....anyone else heard of em?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts