Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wanting to buy a pillar pod from them but she dosnt pick up the phone or return messages ive also sent them a message on ebay, i live local to them so want to pick up the pillar pod, looking through their feedback they have a good reputation for not picking up the phone or returning messages, even know she lists the phone number on the ebay add, anyone else had any problems im starting to think they dont want my $200

·
Registered
nissan
40 Posts
I got mine of them, rang them twice and was no probs and answered, was good service and saved some dollars by dealing with them direct instead of through ebay..

·
Registered
nissan
68 Posts
I found similar but once I got onto them they were good to deal with. I've got a spare brand new 3 pod to suit gu if you have no luck.

·
Registered
nissan
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got mine of them, rang them twice and was no probs and answered, was good service and saved some dollars by dealing with them direct instead of through ebay..
yea thats what im hoping for, they are the most expensive ones on the market, but i want one painted and they seem to face the right way compared to other i live in albury where they are id rather not pay 12bucks for postage and then have it broken in the post

·
Registered
nissan
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found similar but once I got onto them they were good to deal with. I've got a spare brand new 3 pod to suit gu if you have no luck.
is it one of their pods you have extra and is it painted?

·
Registered
nissan
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
today i called left a message she actually rang back but i had no service so i rang back twice and then sent a txt hopefully she gets back to me

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thought I would dig this thread up, anyone else had problems dealing with this mob? I ordered and payed for a pillar pod through their website back on the 23rd April and haven't received it or had any communication to say it's delayed or anything.. Have emailed them and called and left a message a couple of times but no response. Is it really that hard to let a customer know what's going on with their order? No doubt they will get in contact with me when I open a paypal dispute soon....

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,214 Posts
I ordered one about 3 weeks ago via ebay.. Paid my money and it arrived a couple of days later. No complaints from me.

·
Registered
nissan
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you try calling in business hours, i actually know the guy who owns the places sister now if you have no luck i might be able to help out

·
Registered
nissan patrol
699 Posts
I rang the mobile number on the web site and nothing, left messages and nothing. I ordered via eBay on Sunday and got an email today saying it's been shipped and will be with me in a few days. Looks like they don't won't to talk with people, but happy to move their products via the webesphere.

Reactions: hz_350

·
Registered
551 Posts
did you try calling in business hours, i actually know the guy who owns the places sister now if you have no luck i might be able to help out

Yeah around 10am and later at 2pm. Sent a email through the website and no response either. Didn't realize they were on eBay so will shoot them a message tomorrow through there if no response. Sounds like people have had no issues through eBay.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Well all sorted sent a message through eBay and she called me back withing a couple of hours. Said they had a Change in websites and had some issues with peoples orders etc. Anyway easy to deal with on the phone and is sending it off today.

·
Registered
nissan
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I rang the mobile number on the web site and nothing, left messages and nothing. I ordered via eBay on Sunday and got an email today saying it's been shipped and will be with me in a few days. Looks like they don't won't to talk with people, but happy to move their products via the webesphere.
yea and thats basically what i got told they just want to deal through internet but it irritate me that they had their phone number in big writing with any questions call but they never pick it up, i ended up just buying through ebay

1 - 17 of 17 Posts