nissan
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Saw this sticker today saying:
4x4
You can go fast,
I can go anywhere

Quite liked it and wondering where to get it....
If anyone knows...please let me know!
Cheers,
Dutchy

·
Allergic to IFS
nissan
1,006 Posts
My mate, also owns a TD42 powered patrol, got ones made up for the rear window that says "I may be slow but i am still in front of you" it's so those skyline driving c*ck smokers have something to read while they are stuck behind you (like tailgating me is gonna help, seriously my towbar is at perfect 'intercooler busting' height)

P.s i have nothing agaist skyline drivers, it just happens to be that they are the most common offenders. i'm sure there are good ones out there.

·
Registered
nissan
1,385 Posts
My mate, also owns a TD42 powered patrol, got ones made up for the rear window that says "I may be slow but i am still in front of you" it's so those skyline driving c*ck smokers have something to read while they are stuck behind you (like tailgating me is gonna help, seriously my towbar is at perfect 'intercooler busting' height)

P.s i have nothing agaist skyline drivers, it just happens to be that they are the most common offenders. i'm sure there are good ones out there.
Haha, that's a great idea!

Just printed that out for my old bus, damn I love having access to a Zebra label printer :D

·
Registered
nissan
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 13 of 13 Posts