Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm thinking of getting a Ford Maverick with a 7" suspension lift and a 2" body lift but I need to lower it. I have 2 kids so I'm looking for a 4" lift or even a 3" if any one knows of any can you please let me know.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Any what?

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Its a wanted ad

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
What, 50 copper coins for the head of the villain?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Hi guys I'm thinking of getting a Ford Maverick with a 7" suspension lift and a 2" body lift but I need to lower it. I have 2 kids so I'm looking for a 4" lift or even a 3" if any one knows of any can you please let me know.
I'd hang on for a more suitable one for yourself.

Apart from having to change a lot of bits, there is a good chance that a truck with 7" of lift has either been set up for some serious stuff (ie been hammered) or bodged cheaply to, what the owner thinks, looks good.

·
Registered
nissan
11,122 Posts
All you should need is new springs and shocks cause everything else is most likely adjustable oh and reset the front caster. Then just adjust everything else to suit.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Ah, i geddit now. Cheese! took me a while. I say get it, and as BeNos said, very little to fix to get it down a bit, and sell the high lift stuff on to pay for your new 2" or 3" stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts