Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Well i got it the other day and its a work in progress, still at the mechanic haha.

Anyway i have a question,

Ive done a little research and found out my maverick is a 105mm centre bore with 12x1.25 with a 6x139.7

Which is fine however i cant seem to find offset anywhere to start with.. I was looking at some rims and tyres off a NJ pajero which is the same same centre bore just with larger lugs.

Am i completely barking up the wrong tree? i did a search but couldnt really find anything.

Basically i want to run Black Sunraysia 15x8 on a 31x10.5R15 BF Goodrich MT KM2 although if anyone can offer any further information id be much obliged..

Im only starting out in fourbys and im really out of my depth haha.

The SWB is standard height which i think the 33's are a massive long shot without a lift...

Will a 10.5 be alright on a 8" rim?

Anyway,

cheers.
dave

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pretty much if it has a 110mm bore will it work on the gq 105mm bore?

Guys i really would appreciate some help with this.. lol.

·
Part of the furniture
4,567 Posts
im sorta in the same boat bdzy88,

pop into your local tyre shop, im sure they will help you out.

im planning on running,
15x8 landcrab offset black sunny style rim,
with.. either 33" muds or 35" muds..

working out how much its gonna cost me to put a 2" body lift in atm, if i can get that for under $500 ill probly run 35's

if your gonna run muds, me personally id go with 33's.

Will a 10.5 be alright on a 8" rim?

you will get away with 10.5" tyre on a 7" rim.

when i get my tyres, im gonna run 33/35x12.5's on a 8" rim,
my wallet is just not quite fatt enough yet.

but yeah, try your local tyre mob, they where most helpful for me!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm thanks old school.

Love the holden too, my daily is a SSV G8 Wagon!

Ive done some more research, i think ill be alright with a 2" suspension lift and 33" MT ? ..

Btw can you let me know if you find any of those 15x8 black sunnys.. i cant find them anywhere

·
Part of the furniture
4,567 Posts
bdzy88 said:
Ive done some more research, i think ill be alright with a 2" suspension lift and 33" MT ? ..
yeah, you should be fine with 2" lift running 33" muddies.
but from my findings, 2" or 3" lift, is about the same money.. so id go 3" lift with 33"s

which is what ill have, if i dont do the 2" body and 35" tyres.

hmm, i just remembered, you have a shorty like me..
ive not really done much research on 2" lift in a shorty,

ive basically done research for 3", as thats what i want to run.

what im getting, to do a 3" lift is the following to start with,

Coils, Shocks, Steering Dampner, Brake Bias Brackets, 2 Degree caster bushes, 15mm XHD Rear Lower Control Arms..

following this, depending on my drive line vibes, ill look at adj rear control arms and 'A' gearbox spacer (12mm)..

following that, if i have more troubles, ill look at a higer pinion diff insert.

bdzy88 said:
Btw can you let me know if you find any of those 15x8 black sunnys.. i cant find them anywhere
ill see what i come up with, and see if i remember to post here :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
pretty much if it has a 110mm bore will it work on the gq 105mm bore?

Guys i really would appreciate some help with this.. lol.
I purchased some black US rims (same as Rock Crawler, i believe), from Summit a couple years ago. They had 108mm centre bores. When i fit them over on the back, they made a lot of noise, and I had some problems with the front working loose every now and then. I machined them out to 112 (110would have been ok i think) and no problems since

1 - 6 of 6 Posts