Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, new to this place. have read lots of stuff about the clutch in these old girls, but can seem to find anyone thats done it them selfs. i brought mine in 2008 and have put 120,000km on it and when i brought it nothing was said about the clutch being done, just that the head gasket had been done. shes now got almost 320,000km on it and the rear main is leaking just a little bit so im going to pull the box out and replace it, and while im in there im going to change the clutch to a soild clutch instead of the dual mass one. and change front and rear uni joints as well. has anyone on here got photo's of the clutch change and any tips for me. im buying a clutch kit for $1200 witch come with new clutch, flywheel, throw up brearing ect. im told its got everything i need. im just wondering do i need to change the fork and/or fork bearing. cant remember what brand the kit is, ill ask again when i ring em tomorrow. is it better to just get all new bolts for or will it be fine to just use the old ones.

Cheers bevan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts