Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres 2 pics of my troll.
was heading down an enbankment to avoid a more dangerous route, but it was alot of fun. had to head straight then turn to the right between the two trees that you can see. the car ballanced for a second on the front left and rear right, before it rolled enough onto the front right. was a little scary at first as it tipped but once it stopped moving around my mate laughed and made me wait while he got these pictures. not sure if the pic's do it justice but my mate is about 5' 10" and the bottom of my left rear wheel was, i S**t you not over his waist if not higher, he loved it. and once i realsied i was safe, so did i. although if i wasn't carefull it would have rolled but no real issues with that just had to turn right hand down and creep off the enbankment.
hope you enjoy the pictures and i will upload a video of another fun spot later tonight or tomorrow night.

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
361 Posts
haha looks awesome mate.

The scary parts is what gets the adrenaline pumping haha

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sure is :). loved every bit of it. just good to find a few more limits of my troll and how it handles in such situations. doesn't look that bad in the picture but boy it was a fun ride down. its just great to experience things like this where most people would cry or would never even attempt in their life, luckily im not a boring person and i love adventure i guess.

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you got it. just trying to avoid putting up places coz there isnt much left. was a great day out wit a cruiser and thank f... we both got stuck at the same time but got rescued bout half hour later after numerous stratigies, luckily a couple of cars come through and got us. was great to go there when its wet. and one for the trolls. i did everything my mate did in his lifted and 32 muddies cruiser, again just me on roadies.

·
Registered
nissan
447 Posts
yer deffs in the new year mate ill prob post it up later but guna organise a trip to robe end of jan so any of u guys that are keen pm me ya mob numbers

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds good to me mark. i think you have my mumber, if not just let me know and ill send it to ya.

·
Registered
nissan
447 Posts
Don't think there will be any mud around that time of year that's why I was keen for some sand dunes etc will prob spend 3 days at robe or beachport

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im in. i get back from holidays on the 15th so any weekend after that is great with me. the boss lady is keen to come along too (at last)

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not too sure mate. some research is needed for this one i think.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts