Registered
nissan
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
nissan
31 Posts
thats a clean looking rig you got there mate. is it illegal for expats to modify their vehicles in dubai?
Im just asking because most patrols from uae in this forum are in stock configuration.

·
Registered
nissan
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats a clean looking rig you got there mate. is it illegal for expats to modify their vehicles in dubai?
Im just asking because most patrols from uae in this forum are in stock configuration.

Thanks :D, Yes ofcourse you can modify your car to the maximum, you can even add wings to fly :p

·
Registered
nissan
31 Posts
sweet. mate if you dont mind me asking, are there diesel (TD42) patrols in dubai?
Im asking because ill be going to your desert city by week's end... Im planning to buy a diesel patrol in dubai if possible.
thanks!

·
Registered
Nissan
73 Posts
I don't know about Nissans (I'm new to the brand) but when I had my Landcruiser I used to get my parts for it from Dubai. My parents live there and could pick up whatever I wanted and either keep it for me or mail it to me.

Are parts cheaper out there for Nissan too?

·
Registered
nissan
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sweet. mate if you dont mind me asking, are there diesel (TD42) patrols in dubai?
Im asking because ill be going to your desert city by week's end... Im planning to buy a diesel patrol in dubai if possible.
thanks!
Hi, I never saw any, i think its not allowed to use diesel vehicles (cars) in Dubai, However that does not mean that there arent any.

I don't know about Nissans (I'm new to the brand) but when I had my Landcruiser I used to get my parts for it from Dubai. My parents live there and could pick up whatever I wanted and either keep it for me or mail it to me.

Are parts cheaper out there for Nissan too?

Hi, I think yes, not sure though, since i never compared prices.
The genuine parts shop gives up to 45% discount on parts.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts