Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day guys,
my Nissan has been into have its head repaired, ($2250) and it is now pulling 1200rpm as a tick over, (which used to be about 700rpm)
I'm buggered if I can figure out how to drop the engine revs, (without touching the LPG bits which they would not have re-adjusted), I have looked at all the hoses and bits and pieces but still nothing that I can highlight as being "it"
I have a Gregory's (for GQ) but it seems to be all about carby's, and there is not one schematic on the efi.
anyone got an idea (I will take it back to the garage, but I'm just curious as to what one is supposed to do)
cheers
Angus :confused:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hey mate, have a look under the bonnet at the fuel injection intake. At the top and towards the firewall you will see a slot for a flat blade screwdriver. Start your 4by and stick a screwdriver in the slot and turn slowly. This will adjust your revs. Not sure what way you turn the screw.

Hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.