Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if you watch TV you are assaulted by various trick advertisements for 4wd vehicles by Toyota, Mitsubishi and even Jeep.

Where's nissan?

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
I think they are having trouble with the sync of downfall and everything they need to say lol xD

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Maybe the nuts that hold the wheels of their add campaign fell off!

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,289 Posts
I think the DSE have shut them down with ute sales anyway
Yeap no more patrols for them, The where bitching about the load carrying, and the clutches.
But..... I have a mate that works at the dse and said they would turn round with a slip-on full of water and leave it in high range and rev and slip the clutch to stuff them.

He said they where much nicer then the cruisers, but i guess theres more stupid people out that like cruiser over patrols.:(

well thats the story i was told anyway.

·
"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
5,282 Posts
Yeap no more patrols for them, The where bitching about the load carrying, and the clutches.
But..... I have a mate that works at the dse and said they would turn round with a slip-on full of water and leave it in high range and rev and slip the clutch to stuff them.

He said they where much nicer then the cruisers, but i guess theres more stupid people out that like cruiser over patrols.:(

well thats the story i was told anyway.
I have read parts of the royal commission about this issue, the only issue that was raised with the Patrols was the lack of engine braking dow hills, and i also understand the gear ratios were altered to fix this(not sure if it was diffs or gearboxes)

The Cruiser utes were overloaded past the GVM when carring the slip on's

And i got the same idea about the Toyo lovers bashing the Nissans as well, thats didnt help at all

·
Registered
977 Posts
Ad campaign is vibrant - if you want an X Trail, or a Micra

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
you could say same for Ford.. Holden are everywhere on tele, Ford are just dying slowly...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts