Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I’m after feedback from people who have dealt with HUNTSMAN PRODUCTS in Mordialloc, VIC. I’m about to order a set of Simex’s from them, but I’d like to know what they are like to deal with and what their customer service is like. Phone conversations and email comms have been good so far.

Cheers
Joachim

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,861 Posts
I was down there last year having a stick beak, there service seems good, they deal with a lot of caravan + trailer parts and look to be doing rims + tyres on the side. They do have legitimate shop front and well organised business so would be safe to assume you should not get burnt.

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, thanks. After all, I'm planning to spend a bit more than 2k there. So, I though I'd better ask around.

·
GHMBC #3
nissan patrol gq lwb,3"lift.
3,788 Posts
i get trailer parts from them,usually 2 days after ordering the parts arrive in Brisbane.never spoken to them as i buy through ebay and with the no fuss service have had no need to.first purchase was a few years ago and those springs are still good.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Have ordered trailer parts through them too. Good service, quick postage. I had no complaints and would use them again.

·
Registered
nissan/patrol
3,663 Posts
Ive been in there a number if times and they have inly got bigger and better. I went years ago when they where only selling tyres, went back a few weeks ago to get LED parkers and idicators for my bullbar and they have about 15 people working and a workshop.

·
Registered
nissan
197 Posts
You know they aren't simexs.... They are silverstone brand not simex. Big difference, silverstone are a lot smaller in sizing. Eg; 35in simex is closer to a 36in, a 35in silverstone is closer to a 34... And the quality and strength are not as good either.

FYI I've paid under $2k for 4x 35x12.5x15 simex et2 on 15x8 dynamic rims on multiple occasions... Pays to shop around...

·
GHMBC #3
3,788 Posts
You know they aren't simexs.... They are silverstone brand not simex. Big difference, silverstone are a lot smaller in sizing. Eg; 35in simex is closer to a 36in, a 35in silverstone is closer to a 34... And the quality and strength are not as good either.

FYI I've paid under $2k for 4x 35x12.5x15 simex et2 on 15x8 dynamic rims on multiple occasions... Pays to shop around...
jt2's i paid $440 ea 34/11.5/16 on 16 x 8 dynamics

·
GHMBC #3
3,788 Posts
what he is saying is
huntsman sell silverstones
you can buy 4 simex et2's and rims for less than $2000
jt2's are even cheaper
lol

·
Registered
435 Posts
i get trailer parts from them,usually 2 days after ordering the parts arrive in Brisbane.never spoken to them as i buy through ebay and with the no fuss service have had no need to.first purchase was a few years ago and those springs are still good.
What are the trailer parts like Gas? Chinese rubbish or comparable to ALKO?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts