Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so my daily (BA Falcon) only came with one remote when I bought it. It's operation has become erratic , and is now more miss than hit. It's had a new battery, but when I dismantled it there was capacitor (or similar) goo around one of the buttons, So I need a newy. The best price I've got from ringing around a few stealerships is $90 馃い, which I'm not keen on.

Obviously they're much cheaper on evilBay, but I'm dubious on the quality. Anybody got any tips where to buy a good aftermarket car remote? I know how to program them (if not there's heaps of tutorials online), so that's not an issue.

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
OK, so my daily (BA Falcon) only came with one remote when I bought it. It's operation has become erratic , and is now more miss than hit. It's had a new battery, but when I dismantled it there was capacitor (or similar) goo around one of the buttons, So I need a newy. The best price I've got from ringing around a few stealerships is $90 馃い, which I'm not keen on.

Obviously they're much cheaper on evilBay, but I'm dubious on the quality. Anybody got any tips where to buy a good aftermarket car remote? I know how to program them (if not there's heaps of tutorials online), so that's not an issue.
I bought one for the trol a couple of years ago, still going fine (went through 3 genuine ones) wrote it up in my build thread in post #1010 might give you an idea.

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts