4- Connect all seat's plug
5- Connect battery plug
6- Engine start

then Airbag light is on

·
Registered
nissan
1,177 Posts
Just wanted to confirm, when you say "battery plugs" you mean you removed the battery terminals not just some other connector/plugs ?

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GRX 2003
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wanted to confirm, when you say "battery plugs" you mean you removed the battery terminals not just some other connector/plugs ?

right, the battery terminals...just like removing the battery

·
Registered
126 Posts
double check you didn't leave any plugs off under seat, usually anything to do with air bag system is in yellow conduit and yellow plugs

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
What month & year & body type is yours

Regards Don
If you are sure you have connected everything if you give me the above information i can tell you how to check why the light has come on & clear the light and if everything is ok it should not come on again

If you already have the electronic service manual this information is in there

Regards Don

·
Registered
nissan
195 Posts
check the usual suspects like crushed wiring. bent broken pins , backed out pins. in wiring conectors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are sure you have connected everything if you give me the above information i can tell you how to check why the light has come on & clear the light and if everything is ok it should not come on again

If you already have the electronic service manual this information is in there

Regards Don

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Don, I removed the Front Passenger Seat to mount a ARB air compressor under. In doing so I unplugged the socket to the seat to allow greater access. Following replugging in socket and remounting the seat, the warning light is flashing (nil reset). I have double checked the socket connection. Can you advise me on why the light has come on and how to clear the light?
Kind regards, Peter

·
Registered
240 Posts
I’ll be surprised if you get a reply, this thread is over 9 years old!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts