Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
978 Posts
It's a terrible scan, but I went to the website.

Solar panel says 40W
maxtrax lookalike ('Alditrax'?!) $129
Dodgy lightbar
awning $169 (I could get a tigerz11 one for ten bucks more...)

·
Registered
Nissan
92 Posts
Gotta love Aldi.
Their winch has a 3 year warranty, Nice.
If you are starting out and on a budget then this stuff looks great.

·
Registered
nissan
2,214 Posts
I'd rather buy a aldi awning than a tigerz one even if the Aldo one was more expensive. When was the last time you heard of someone having a problem with something they bought at aldi and getting told to F off or being giving the runaround when they went back to them? Tigerz on the other hand.....................

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol/Maverick
593 Posts
I've had the compressor and CB radio for two years now. Microphone broke on the CB a month ago. I rang the service agent and could order a new one immediately. Couldn't be happier. Bought the mats for my Mav and Foz - perfect for $19.99 :)

·
What Have I Done?
nissan
5,122 Posts
i'd rather buy a aldi awning than a tigerz one even if the aldo one was more expensive. When was the last time you heard of someone having a problem with something they bought at aldi and getting told to f off or being giving the runaround when they went back to them? Tigerz on the other hand.....................

100%

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
Might have to look at that air compressor myself my old Big Red is bloody nearly 20 years old now, still works just a bit slow :).

I've kinda missed the Aldi threads, since Ray left there has been a rill gap.
So Esty when ya gonna comment on this one??
Well we have 2 Aldi threads running at the same time on the same subject, who needs anyone else :) :).

·
Registered
Nissan/Patrol
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm going down this sat, to look at buying the mats, have a serious look at the maxtrax (2T max), high lift jack (1.5T max) and canvas seat covers (photo shows bucket front seats and rear 1/2 seats).

Anyone bought or heard any reviews?

P4trol it was just a quick photo to show items, not a scan

·
Registered
nissan
545 Posts
I brought the seat covers almost 12 months ago,pretty good, except I've gotta pull the driver's side off because the stitching has started to come undone(not a major problem).I'm going to get one of the reversing mirrors first thing before catching the plane back home.😁

·
Registered
nissan patrol
547 Posts
Looks like aldis around the country are gunna get hit like a 2 dollar hooker this saturday. I'm Down with that. I really need to scope these winches out

·
Registered
nissan
4,831 Posts
What's aldi ohh yeah something we don't have in WA
One day we might catch up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts