Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case anyone missed it, Aldi are having a 4x4 sale this weekend, who'd a thunk! :sorry:.

Registered
Yeah, I've even heard that they are trying to sign this bloke up to play hooker for the QLD (OLD) state of origin side for next year.
Yep I think their going to need him.;):)

Attachments

Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I've even heard that they are trying to sign this bloke up to play hooker for the QLD (OLD) state of origin side for next year.
Yep I think their going to need him.;):)

:bowdown::cup:

Registered
nissan patrol
So who got what? And whats the verdict.
Im going down to get some dry food for the boy soon. Wonder if anything is left on the shelf here in sunnyvale Dapto.

Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
I got the awning and the compressor.
First impression is good, the compressor is a solid unit with a few accessories and quite heavy, which tells me it's not alloy chit.
The awning I am yet to fully open, but looks like the tigerz11 one.

Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
There will only be tyre repair kits left today

Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
The HIDs were popular at Bribie yesterday. ;)

Foo

Registered
nissan patrol
Mate at work got 2 winches from up his way. He reckons they are near identical to the Supercrap rydge ryder winches.

The sale came on at the wrong time for me:-x. maybe next time

Glasshouse Bogan #1
nissan patrol gu
Mate at work got 2 winches from up his way. He reckons they are near identical to the Supercrap rydge ryder winches.

The sale came on at the wrong time for me:-x. maybe next time
I have both rydge rider and aldi winches.
The aldi winch is the better quality in my opinion. They are not similar in any way the aldi winch was the AutoXS brand when I got mine not positive they still are though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Registered
nissan patrol
Shell harbour aldi still has heaps of everything. Didn't see the reverse camera bizzo though

Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
Epping Melbourne have awnings, lights, mats, compressors, tyre repair kits,ratchet straps. I'm standing right in front of them now

Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
Has anyone got one of their high lift jacks? The're rated to 1500kg, whereas ARB & a lot of others are only rated to 1050kg, just not sure of the quality The Liverpool store had plenty of most things left this afternoon.:cheers:

Registered
Nissan/GU
I got the car seat covers, rubber mats, 600w inverter and the led chargeable work light :)

The seat covers tore when I put them on, taking back tomorrow to swap for another set. I believe a bit of user error in installation and the fact they are airbag compatible where they tore. The 600w inverter works great, has a display for volts and amps drawn when in use. Led work light is great, magnetic back as well as hook, was great at camp last night. The mat are well mats.....

Registered
nissan patrol
I got the seat covers and high lift jack. Seat covers are a tad small for Patrol seats. Not tall enough. Makes sitting in them a bit awkward. Hopefully they stretch out a bit before they rip. Lol. The high lift jack looks like a high lift jack. Never had much exposure to high lifts before so can't judge the quality, but it does look fancy sitting up on my roof rack.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts