Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also posted in the Tech general thread to get max coverage..

Have some 4x4 gear on Saturday week the 16.08.14.,
4,300kg 4.0Kw winch with wireless remote, 3 year warranty for $399;
High lift jack, 1500Kg, 110mm low Ht, 1020 lift height $90.00;
Recovery tracks, 2000Kg certified per track, 1100mm long $129;
150L/m 12vair pump $100.00
Wireless rear view mirror, 4.3 integrated display in mirror, waterproof colour camera IP68, has 7 IR leds for night vision, 170deg horizontal and 90deg vert picture. 3 year warranty $100.00
40 watt fold up (4 folds) to briefcase size solar panels, 420 x 1300mm opened, includes leads and controller. $179
60W 510mm (20 ") light bar or 2 x 55W 210mm (7") HID driving lights, 1 flood, 1 spot IP67 weatherproof, $199.00.

Who knows what the quality is like, but I am looking at the rear view mirror, 3 yr warranty cant go wrong...

The winch has 3 yr warranty too, 2 years on the lights, one year on the compressor.

Their replacement or refund warranty policy can't be beat. Others suppliers could take a page out of their book.

·
Registered
nissan
2,214 Posts
You're right about their replacement policy and other suppliers paying heed to it. Anyone I've know that has had any dramas with anything just takes it back to the shop and next thing you know the problem is solved, either replaced or refund.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,016 Posts
I bought a compressor from Aldi a couple of years ago and it's still going strong, and its bloody fast too.

Reactions: Paddy16

·
Registered
963 Posts
if the compressor is the same as previous ill be buying one for sure.

fantastic unit.

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,404 Posts
I wish we had aldi in SA...

·
Registered
nissan
1,527 Posts
How did you find out? I looked in my emails & the latest one talks about sales on 9 August.

Cheers,

·
Registered
Nissan/GU
1,083 Posts
How did you find out? I looked in my emails & the latest one talks about sales on 9 August.

Cheers,
I also seen Aldi have 4x4 gear coming on the 16th, I have just been into my local store and they had the catalogue for it there. It only goes online the week before too...

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
New catalogue out today missus picked it up when she got the new microwave/griller for the caravan.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol/Maverick
593 Posts
I bought the UHF CB and compressor two years ago. Microphone broke on the CB. I rang and could buy a new one that I had in a few days. Very good value for money. I went on recommendations from here and everyone envies my fast compressor. Can't go wrong.

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Murph, only got to get you out of the chit once and they have paid for themselves...

·
Registered
Nissan
25 Posts
I've read a review about the UHF being difficult to operate? The compressor I'm buying but the winch has me worried though?
Also $20 for tyre repair kit how can you go wrong

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pad

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I've got th air compressor, does well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts